Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 582714 times)

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #855 on: October 27, 2013, 10:18:49 AM »
It's computer just like you think it might.  Starting at line 1149, you'll see entries like:

Code: [Select]
 set %name %name , Hit_Chance_Increase$a$130$7$15$1$
  set %name %name , Defense_Chance_Increase$a$110$6$15$1$

You see encoded in the sting is the max modifier, and low/high intensity.  After that, the values are computer and summed to come up with the final value.  It's not perfect, and is missing new mods for later releases of UO, but it's a good guess.

All this will be MUCH easier to code in C#.  ;)

Code: [Select]
                               int Weight = ItemProperty.GetIntParam(Stealth.Script_GetClilocRec(Stealth.Script_GetBackpackID()), Manager.ClilocBackpack, 2);
                                int WeightMax = ItemProperty.GetIntParam(Stealth.Script_GetClilocRec(Stealth.Script_GetBackpackID()), Manager.ClilocBackpack, 3);
                                int Items = ItemProperty.GetIntParam(Stealth.Script_GetClilocRec(Stealth.Script_GetBackpackID()),  Manager.ClilocBackpack, 0);
                                if ((Weight > (WeightMax - 50)) || (Items > 100))
                                {
                                    Sort();
                                }

Snippet of Bodswapper how to handle propertys :P

If you port Claw to c#, make sure to abuse the property grid. You could make full flexible lootrules with it, controled by gui

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #856 on: October 27, 2013, 07:32:44 PM »
I'll spend a good amount of time developing helper tools before I enter into any CLAw port.  My C# is waaay rusty and barely 2.0 compliant, so I have some brushing up to do.  Plus, I'd like to port ScriptUO over to Stealth and create a scripting platform that's not as daunting for the scripting noob.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: October 28, 2013, 07:32:07 PM »
......  Plus, I'd like to port ScriptUO over to Stealth and create a scripting platform that's not as daunting for the scripting noob.

YES - YES - YES !!!! 
   :o ;D ;D

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: November 10, 2013, 08:41:46 AM »
Not sure if it matters, but there is a new item in the game (MHDB - Garg stone amulet).  cLAW keeps leaving it on the corpses for me, but that might just be related to problems with my script, not yours.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #859 on: November 10, 2013, 10:28:40 AM »
What rule are you using to try any loot it?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: November 10, 2013, 12:24:10 PM »
What rule are you using to try any loot it?

Same set of rules I use to loot all other stuff out of shame.  Again, I'm having trouble lately with leaving stuff on the corpse that clearly meets my rules (see e-mail to your TM2 acct).

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #861 on: November 10, 2013, 01:25:49 PM »
Wonder what has changed with EUO or the server?  Gremlins haven't changed to script at all.  Have you tried an older version of the script?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: November 17, 2013, 12:05:51 AM »
Hey TM....

I've been using this for a while now, but since this latest publish it doesn't open corpses anymore... Other scripts work.... Is it me or is there some legit reason why yours won't work for me now?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #863 on: November 17, 2013, 08:34:27 AM »
I'll look into it.  Wonder if they changed the corpse instancing in some way?
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #864 on: November 17, 2013, 09:19:11 AM »
gawd, I patched and broke EUO.  Will have to wait until EUO patches.

OK, fell back on 7.0.33.1 and everything works fine.  What client are you using?  UO patches now to 7.0.34.0 and that breaks EUO.

If you can, grab a copy of 7.0.33.1.

Just appease Captain Obvious, do you still have Automatic corpse looting checked?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 09:37:21 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: November 17, 2013, 12:33:18 PM »
gawd, I patched and broke EUO.  Will have to wait until EUO patches.

OK, fell back on 7.0.33.1 and everything works fine.  What client are you using?  UO patches now to 7.0.34.0 and that breaks EUO.

If you can, grab a copy of 7.0.33.1.

Just appease Captain Obvious, do you still have Automatic corpse looting checked?

Hi TM,

I was using the 33.1 client and I do have ACL checked...  I just went out today and it seemed to be working fine.  So I went back to the Abyss to see if I could reproduce the "non-opening" of corpses that I experienced yesterday and discovered what I believe to be the culprit...  Terrain!  The area where I was hunting is crazy "Z-Axis wise" and it was the terrain that was causing the issue.

I apologize for the false alarm....

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #866 on: November 17, 2013, 06:35:06 PM »
No worries.  The CLAw doesn't filter out z-axis issues, but will give up if a "you can't" kind of journal entry appears. 
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: November 18, 2013, 12:38:49 AM »
+1
Actually, now that I've been out for a couple of hours - I think the CLAw may be bumping up against something in one of the other 2 scripts I'm running... The behavior is a bit irratic and I can't yet quite put my finger on the exact cause... But I'll keep working on it till I figure it out.

Anyway, all I really want is loot that produces Relic Fragments....  Do you know of a combination of settings that I should use for that specific purpose?

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #868 on: November 18, 2013, 12:49:05 AM »
+1

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #869 on: November 18, 2013, 09:34:20 AM »
+1
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx