0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • brokengamer has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello
« on: September 07, 2009, 07:48:27 PM »
just heard about this site to day. been playing for a uo for 11 years now kind of bored with all the grinding to get good gear. So maybe we can share ideas on new scripts.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 04:48:24 AM »
Sharing ideas is a great thing, however I dont think to many will be shared until you post up a better intro. These guys worked HARD to write and post up thier scripts...they deserve to have somebody put some work into a intro! Try reading this:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1683.0
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 04:29:39 PM »
Sharing ideas is a great thing, however I dont think to many will be shared until you post up a better intro. These guys worked HARD to write and post up thier scripts...they deserve to have somebody put some work into a intro! Try reading this:

cgeorgemo is laughing right now.....IRL.
Is posting a link to a post about posting that you posted yourself as bad as talking about yourself in the third person in a post??
cgeorgemo sure thinks that it is.....
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 04:39:22 PM »

cgeorgemo is laughing right now.....IRL.
Is posting a link to a post about posting that you posted yourself as bad as talking about yourself in the third person in a post??
cgeorgemo sure thinks that it is.....

ROFLMAO...now you got me laughing IRL!!!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 05:34:59 PM »
Better intro, better access.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline brokengamerTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • brokengamer has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2009, 08:59:46 AM »
Srry about the first hello. was not sure how this all worked guess i did not look around enough before i posted. And I would of updated it sooner but my computer was down for a few weeks.

I have been playing uo for 11 years, man do i miss the days of naked pvping. Wow have things changed. My main shard is Great Lakes. I also play factions on Atlantic and farm on Chessy and drak.

I have always tried to do everything the game has to offer so I am always able to help others in the uo community. I do it all Tmap, bods, factions, pvp, solo peerless, bank sit, afk bank sit, and now with the launch of the SA i have alot of catching up to do.

At one time I was up to six accounts but now I am down to one account with 70 soulstoned skills. My main character is a parry mage that i switch between having scribe, alchemy, spellweaving, fishing, mining, lumberjacking, or poisoning. I think that is better than having 5 parry mages with only one skill diffrent. Seem to grab the enemy by surprise when yesterday i had scribe and today i have pots.

I personally have 3 years of college in the way of computer programming not sure what language that is used in these script but it does look a lot like visual basic. So maybe I can take a stab at this scripting stuff. So i will be looking forward to learning and sharing ideas with the rest of the community.

I am glad to see a level of maturity that is represented in these forums. I have been apart of a lot of forums and they all seem to be the same old groups filled with all the "I am uber and u got pwned so u should go quit life." BS. Which gets old fast and is the reason I am looking for a new group of uo player to talk to.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 09:05:37 AM »
Hiya BG!

Much MUCH better intro! Thank you very much, and nice to meet you. Welcome to SUO! Yes, you Will find a much higher level of player here. We pride ourselves on having a great community where people are happy to jump in and help other people out. People arent afraid to ask questions (even dumb ones) None of the bickering that is to be found on other sites, just a bunch of friends helping, chatting, and scripting. Please make yourself at home. I dont have the powers to lift your restricted status, but I am sure as soon as TM or Cerveza get online your restricted status will be lifted and you can enjoy all we have to offer!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 09:13:18 AM by Toptwo »

Offline SunTigress

• TopTwo's Woman
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • SunTigress has no influence.
  • Respect: +43
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 09:11:43 AM »
Welcome to the site!

I highly recommend Cervezas scripting tutorials. They might be a little basic for you (with college programming skills), but they will definately help you to understand the code and how it works. Then jump in and get your hands dirty! Don't be afraid to ask questions either. Everyone is very willing to help.

If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Then give up. There is no use in making a fool of yourself.

Tags: