Author Topic: About the UOAI corner.  (Read 6625 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
About the UOAI corner.
« on: September 19, 2009, 03:40:05 PM »
I'm about trying to help the WHOLE UO scripting community and because of that I want to help promote other projects that are out there.  This includes OpenEUO, UOAI and UOMachine.

I opened this section so that Artaxerxes can keep you updated on his project.

Enjoy,

TM

Direct link to the UOAI Forum:  http://www.decelle.be/UOAI/forum/
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 02:30:26 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Artaxerxes

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Artaxerxes has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • UOAI
Re: About the UOAI corner.
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 03:50:06 PM »
I'd like to say thanks to you, TrailMyx, but also to the whole scriptuo community for your support!

I will gladly maintain this corner to provide regular updates on UOAI.

I will start with posting a summary of the UOAI project and it's current status tomorrow.

Anyone here can feel free to comment on my project or ask any questions they have in this corner, i'll follow it up closely and keep you all posted on UOAI.

Regards and Thanks!
Artaxerxes
Developer at www.UOAI.be

Offline Artaxerxes

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Artaxerxes has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • UOAI
Re: About the UOAI corner.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 04:00:03 AM »
I would like to set a few rules for the UOAI Corner:

I would appreciate it if discussions on bugs or support-requests on UOAI were moved to the UOAI forums. Even though I will try my best to help anyone using UOAI along, I can not spend my time on running some sort of "UOAI help desk". If on top of that support requests would be scattered over multiple forums, it would become a total mess.

The UOAI corner should be limited to discussions on the current status, or comments on UOAI in general: you have an application in mind, but would require more functionality and would like me to implement that functionality; you are considering to use UOAI, but have some questions to be answered before making that decissions; you think some design decissions in UOAI are flawed and would like me to notice that; ... things like that!

I personally will try to limit me to providing status updates in the UOAI corner, whenever a notable change to UOAI has been completed!

Greetz,
Artaxerxes
Developer at www.UOAI.be

Tags: