Author Topic: Auto-Hunter-BlessedBag-SilverSend-AFK  (Read 9547 times)

Offline CoraginTopic starter

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Auto-Hunter-BlessedBag-SilverSend-AFK
« on: November 24, 2009, 03:23:24 AM »
Okay, first is thanks.

Cerv, thank you for the SUO Champ Spawn helper, which helped me build this to what it is right now.  TM' thank you for your help in making me learn on my own scripts in general.  Twinkle McNugget, thank you for encouraging me to keep going and do it on my own.  Mass, thank you for making me a part of the relic factory, from which I have learned so much.

On with the script and what it does.  If your work is here, let me know cause I did do a little copy and paste, mainly BOS part and the Champ spawn helper.  Rest is all me baby.

First you should know all healing is done through curse weapon, this is built for a whammy/sampire.

ToDo:  Add menu with PAUSE or Hotkey PAUSE.
          Add scanning for area hostiles instead of having to have their ID.
          Add claw looting and BOS for gold. (I really need to learn how to call claw)
          Add more healing methods and tamer support.

Purpose:
  Uses blessed bag as your loot bag for silver and marties for afk farming.
  Auto-Targets monsters, uses honor.
  Will autosend silver to bank if you at attacked.
  Will Autosend silver if HP's get too low.
  Will Auto log out 5 min before servers go down.
  Will Auto Enemy of One.  (You will need the Buff Bar Scanner found here.)
  Will Curse Weapon if you get below 65% HP's
  Will move all marties to your blessed basket for safe keeping in case you die.
  Will Autolog if you get to your weight limit.

Setup:
  Add the monster ID type you want to farm. (AS WELL AS ANY WANDERING MONSTERS FROM THE AREA)
  Hit play, you will be asked to target your blessed bag, then Yes/No if you want to use honor.  Then its on.  Just stand there and watch as your dexxer/Whammy/Sampire kills the mob you want.

This is a great way to build honor and Fame as well.  I use this on ALL my Whammys and Sampires to get Knight in both Honor and Sacrifice.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
AutoHunter1.0.txt
Coragin

My Facebook
And now I'm better at doing what ever it is Wolverine does!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Auto-Hunter-BlessedBag-SilverSend-AFK
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 07:09:19 AM »
I was in the process of adding this functionality to the hacked up version of OMG's tamer I use as an ultra hunter script.  This saves me the trouble, thanks!

Quick question: did you include the bank silver on attack functionality in case ppl weren't using a blessed bag?  Because otherwise it seems like unnecessary code.

Now that I've just typed that, I see how stupid that question was... Of course you did - plus, that feature won't exist forever I'm sure...particularly with it getting so much press lately.

Nice work, Cor!

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...Coragin might someday be someone...
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 07:11:22 AM »
Yes I did, had to change the sub around a bit for the blessed bag, but yes it should work.
Coragin

My Facebook

Scrripty

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 07:58:47 AM »
Cor this is a good way to use TM's journal scanner to scan for messages where you need accuracy and have a lot going on.  TM told me to do it this way, and I've never missed a message with it that I know of.

Code: [Select]
        gosub TM_AdvJournalScan feint VALID You_have_lost You_do_not More_reagents
        IF #result = #FALSE
        {
          repeat
          until !FC1Wait < #sysTime
        }
        until #result = #TRUE || #mana < !checkmana
        if #RESULT = #TRUE
        {
          gosub TM_AdvJournalSync feint
          set #RESULT = #FALSE
        }

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 08:10:14 AM »
How do you scan while doing other things? This is throwing me....

Say I want the journal to tell me when my bandage is finished, but I want to be able to continue to heal with pots or use apples in the meantime.

Do I have to wrap the journal around the rest of the stuff I want to do? Make multiple calls to the journal scanner to see if it's completed? It's been throwing me for a loop.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Scrripty

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 08:25:28 AM »
How do you scan while doing other things? This is throwing me....

Say I want the journal to tell me when my bandage is finished, but I want to be able to continue to heal with pots or use apples in the meantime.

Do I have to wrap the journal around the rest of the stuff I want to do? Make multiple calls to the journal scanner to see if it's completed? It's been throwing me for a loop.

If you're talking to me, TM's scanner can have multiple scans setup.  I'm sure you know this. :)  The feint portion of the scan is a scan I setup to check for a successfull feint.  I only call the journal scanner twice I believe in my whole script, but you can setup multiple scans for it.  It's easy enough to lookup in the documention Coragin.  There's probly a good way to scan the same text for different messages but it's a little beyond me.  I've never dug into journal scanning too far.  I just want it to work. heh  Is there a good way to use ONE scan for 2 different messgaes and do different things based on the result?  I don't know...

Normally if you're scanning for a success message of spell or something tho, you can't REALLY do more than one scan anyways, because you can't do 2 spells at once... I can imagine a situation where you are scanning for a success message and trying to get a spell off and scanning for a you must wait message at the same time... Is there a way to do that with one scan?  I'm not sure... I'd use 2 different scans with TM's journal scanner and set them both to a high LPC like 200 or so... and sync them both so you don't miss anything.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 08:29:07 AM by Scripty »

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 10:00:25 AM »
I forgot, I made a special 100% LRC suit for this, for those who dont have it, all they need is pig iron so I put like 350 on them and it lasts a good 6 hours doing thrasher.
Coragin

My Facebook

Scrripty

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2009, 10:19:16 AM »
I forgot, I made a special 100% LRC suit for this, for those who dont have it, all they need is pig iron so I put like 350 on them and it lasts a good 6 hours doing thrasher.

How much silver does it generate in 6 hours?

• Wacko in Pajama's
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • It Is What It Is.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 10:31:47 AM »

Dont know, Thrasher dont give Silver, just raises Honor, Fame and Marties (Relics).  When I DID do it on Silver Serps I made like 9-12k an hour I think, but always had to lure coil away and he returns just pops back up within 2 hours.  But I can tell you for a fact it DID send the silver to the bank on low hps and when I would say "is attacking you" and the log out works perfect too.  At least for my time zone lol.

Since were in TB and my other accounts in TB now the only place I can test it would be daemons.  Which would make this perfect for an archer in Wind, no one goes there.

How much silver does it generate in 6 hours?
Coragin

My Facebook

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 07:34:07 AM »
Wind generates about 3k an hour.   Not that I'm camped there or anything...

:)

Scrripty

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 10:26:51 AM »
Wind generates about 3k an hour.   Not that I'm camped there or anything...

Why are you guys farming silver when I have 130k worth of threads in my bank?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 10:32:46 AM »
LOL, I spent like 30 minutes doing Exorcism and have a pack full of threads. Just gotta turn em in.

How do you tell what level you are for the items... I know how to get your score, I mean what levels are the different scores?
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2009, 06:03:00 AM »
Go to the guildstone, double click it, then select 'statistics'.  It will tell you your point score and your rank.

I'm still 9, dammit.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2009, 06:03:55 AM »
Well, break out that silver lode, Twinkle McNugget!

If I could cast exorcism more than twice in a row, I'd be down there too.  Stupid dexxer template.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2011, 09:21:08 AM »
What do you guys say about this one? Elite? Unsupported submissions? Purge?

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: