Author Topic: Smuggler's Blade...  (Read 2119 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Smuggler's Blade...
« on: January 02, 2010, 12:28:11 AM »
There are some new items available on UO Game Code Store, but I bought one off a Vender on Pacific for 10 Million Gold.  The Smuggler's Blade does some very nice things:

When your attack by this item hits a monster, you can steal an item 5% of the time (Even if you don't have stealing skill). Stealable items and the probability of rare item stealing are pretty much the same publish 58 changes, but there are some differences.>.

When you succeed in stealing an item and have a chance to steal a rare item, your stealing skill is temporarily set up among 80.0-110.0(random).
If your stealing skill is under 100.0 and temporary stealing skill is also under 100.0, your rare item stealing fails due to the shortage of the skill.
When your stealing skill is over 100.0, it serves as the minimum guaranteed skill, and a higher value is adopted.
If your stealing skill is over 100.0, you can get a bonus to the appearance ratio of a rare item.
100.0-109.9: +1%
110.0-119.9: +2%
110.0-119.9: +3%
In addition to the existing rare items, the following two rare items may be able to be stolen only at the time of stealing with a smuggler's edge.
Smuggler's Lantern
Lantern with spellchanneling
100 colors
Smuggler's Tool Box
You can pick up 5-12 lockpicks by consuming 1 charge.
1 charge is recovered every 24 hours (Max: 10 charges).

Notes
This item can't be imbued.
Powder of fortifying doesn't work on this item.
You can alter this item to the gargish dagger by tinkering skill.
This item doesn't have blessed property in Siege/Mugen.
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Smuggler's Blade...
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 03:30:00 PM »
Wow  - They made it so it breaks?!  That's ridiculous.

:)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 04:26:01 PM »
Yea it sounded like a nice item but it eventually breaks so you have to continually return to uogamecodes to purchace another !  I will purchase one for its properties and have been thining about it for about 1 week or 2 but for gold same as oracle did.

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2010, 07:48:43 PM »
Yeah - I am looking for one, but none available on any of the shards on which I have gold.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 01:32:24 PM »
what happens if you use it while hitting a training dummy?? chance to gain stealing?
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 04:06:36 PM »
I believe so.  Any swing has a chance to give a stealing gain.

It would be awesome if dummies also gave rare stealing rewards.  Someone needs to test this!

Tags: