Author Topic: Hi :) Any people from Europe on this board?  (Read 3052 times)

Offline fleurTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • fleur has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi :) Any people from Europe on this board?
« on: April 17, 2010, 10:13:57 AM »
Hello Everyone  :),

Thank you for having and supporting this website! We reinstated our old UO accounts 2 months ago and having a blast. The game changed drastically, it became even more entertaining and challenging.

My account is only 25 months old, but my hubby is approaching 7 years. Yes, he didn't let me stop paying for his precious UO even when we were not playing :) Our home shard is Chessy and my char is... Fleur (necro/mage)

Oh, how about that volcanic activity in Iceland, which affects almost all Europe  :o? We have tickets to AMS on 24th, but it looks like we may stay home and play UO...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 10:24:55 AM by fleur »
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Voltaire (?)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hi :) Any people from Europe on this board?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 10:46:14 AM »
Welcome to the site!  There's lots of peeps from Europe that frequent this site.

I've visited Europe several times, but only to Germany.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 10:59:57 AM »
Welcome to the site!  There's lots of peeps from Europe that frequent this site.

I've visited Europe several times, but only to Germany.  :)

Danke schon then or just thank you!
We also visited a part of Germany on a river cruise (Rudesheim, Coblenz, Cologne). We went from Basel to Amsterdam and loved the romantic Rhine. It was so beautiful, lots of medieval castles and history. The only world in German we learned from that trip was "thank you"  ;D

I actually like that you make everybody go through an introduction before their status is lifted - it gives you a chance to find out a little bit about each other. Many people, including me, don't usually go to "new member" forums, but you guys, kind of forced me to and I'm glad you did... Can I try that Vesper Museum scrip now so I can get my luck hat? lol
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Voltaire (?)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 11:29:30 AM »
I actually like that you make everybody go through an introduction before their status is lifted - it gives you a chance to find out a little bit about each other. Many people, including me, don't usually go to "new member" forums, but you guys, kind of forced me to and I'm glad you did... Can I try that Vesper Museum scrip now so I can get my luck hat? lol[/color]

I was a forum lurker forever, at EasyUO and also Stratics until I met Cerveza and we started this whole thing.  So it's fun for us to give people the opportunity to come out of their shell and have some fun with the community.  So hopefully you'll have some fun here.  In the mean time, enjoy the scripts you find.  :)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 03:12:07 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

I was born in Copenhagen....does that count!? :)

I would really like to go back to Europe now that am older to see some things and how much they've changed since I was young.

Americans are uptight about alot of things where Europeans are laid back...topless beaches etc...

Kids running around naked and no one thinks anything of it...here in the states it's totally taboo. Strange...heh.

Anyways....glad you found us!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 11:15:05 PM »

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 11:38:31 PM »
I just saw the news. No ones flying anywhere for awhile! Looks like volcanos can do alot of damage to airplanes and make them unstable! :o

I can't speak it fluently anymore. My mother and sister still can. I can understand most of what they're saying I just can't join in the conversation.

One day I'd like to go back...

After these volcanoes die down. ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 11:40:18 PM by Ultima »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 03:33:04 AM »
Welcome to SUO, Thank you for your intro! Enjoy the site...plenty to read and learn here!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2010, 01:46:50 PM »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2010, 03:19:48 PM »
I am impressed... mot everyone comes back to read their intros and responses to them... welcome to the site!  :D

Tags: