Author Topic: hi from venezuela :)  (Read 1451 times)

Offline stylusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • stylus has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hi from venezuela :)
« on: April 19, 2010, 11:57:06 PM »
hello!  :)

i dont know exactly when i start to play uo, i have a couple of years playing but i stop for a few years and i start again like 30 days ago, i test free shards because in my country its not simple pay international stuff, i love taming and all taming related, i love hunt for perfect pets again and again, i tame pets for gold, i train pets, i like rare pets and color ru's like my gold-blue hiryu "socrates" i have a pure perfect mare with +96% all resists named "bella" its my treasure  ::) because i like taming i never use a script to raise taming, but i like idoc hunting because i like to "take a walk" for all sosaria with my pets, and i dont like very much move the mouse cursor to the each house to see the status  :-[ and looking for a solution i find this usefull all-scrips-big-place-to-help  :o

:P taming ftw

pd: sorry for my bad english.  :-[

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: hi from venezuela :)
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 02:52:08 AM »
Welcome to the site Stylus. Thanks for telling us a little about yourself, restricted status lifted ;)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: