Author Topic: hi im angel  (Read 2327 times)

Offline angel of darknessTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • angel of darkness has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
hi im angel
« on: April 22, 2010, 08:49:38 PM »
Hi my name is angel my main shard i play is Lake Superior and im new to this script but been doing others and id though i would go and try a different one to get used to it and try to catch up on the new easy way to gain in skills

Offline Ozzy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ozzy has no influence.
  • My Boys
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
Re: hi im angel
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 08:54:42 PM »
Hey wassup Lil girl ya made it  woot ! hope they add ya soon  ya killin me lol kidding

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 08:58:39 PM »
lol i know just cant stay out of the way for shortcuts on things i know in your age u cant stay out of it =]

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 03:40:18 AM »
YOu will find restrictions are lifted a bit faster asround here if you put some effort into your intro...you know...tell us something about yourself, how long you been playing...shards your on..you know, put some work into your intro. These guys put a ton of work into thier scripts!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 06:03:38 AM »
I live in southern Oklahoma and been meeting lots of people since i started playing  ultima online 8 yrs ago when i was 15 and i hope that i dont stop playing it since i meet new people everyday and i have lots of fun plying.
I am also starting to learn more about pvp by using a tank mage so i can start having more fun in fel and atleast do some champ spawns in fel, but i still do lots of peerless with trisha18, and above all i was looking to try new scripts.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 06:19:51 AM by angel of darkness »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 08:36:53 AM »
Welcome to the site.  I hope that you find some helpful material here and shout on the boards to add to some conversations here and there.  Thx for adding more information.

Tags: