Author Topic: Ahoy there! *hic*  (Read 1551 times)

Offline DrunkenSailorTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • DrunkenSailor has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Ahoy there! *hic*
« on: April 23, 2010, 07:44:23 AM »
Permission to come aboard! Long time UO player runs aground here for the first time. Anyone have a cask of Rum handy?

I've been playing OSI shards since around 2003. UO was my first cruise into the, to me, uncharted waters of the MMORPG and I've kept sailing with full canvas ever since. Started on Atlantic but moved over to Napa after ML came out looking for less crowded seas. I spend most of my time at PVM using a Paladin or Mage with some crafting on the side, while swilling a bit of grog. That might have something to do with all the uneven stitching on my canvas now that I think about it. Ah well, it still holds the wind. Mostly.

I've been using easyuo for a while to tame the monotony and provide more time for drinking and wenching. Thought I'd make a port call and give ScriptUO a gander.

Now off to the pub for me!

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Ahoy there! *hic*
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 08:08:32 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

If your a fan of the high seas your in for a real treat!

We also have a thread dedicated to discussing grogs/ales..be sure to let us know if there are any good ones we're missing out on. ;)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Ahoy there! *hic*
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 08:41:17 AM »
Permission Granted!!!  Thx for the nice intro and welcome to a great community.  See you on the boards.

Tags: