Author Topic: Hello guys i am Detergent  (Read 1940 times)

Offline enclavaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • enclava has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello guys i am Detergent
« on: April 23, 2010, 07:51:54 AM »
Hello, first at all i have apologies for my bad english :-).

I am Detergent i am playing this incredible game around 10 years with some breaks, between them i was playing games like Lineage 2, Warhammer and other MMO. I have good experience with leading ppl and making good atmosphere in-game. Most likely i play characters based on magic so i love Necromancers, Mages, spw-necro-mage etc. :-)

Now i am playing on Czech free shard Twillight Zone :-).

I am 22 years old and my name is Paul Black :-) i am living in capital city of Czech republic :-) Who knows his name? :-)

I dont know what the say :-)

Maybe u wanna know why i am here? The answer is simple, i need more interresting information, than i can obtain from "uoguruwebsites" community forum is always best way how to obtain quality information... And i hope i ll get them here, i am already using some scripts whitch are presented here (from EasyUO), but i want to try another one and maybe i can help with improving them. Like i said my point is been here like normal guy.

Best regards Detergent aka enclava :-)
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 08:06:59 AM by enclava »

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello guys i am Detergent
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 08:16:09 AM »
Hi Enclava. Welcome to SUO!

You did real good on your english...better than I would have done. I've heard english isn't an easy language to learn.

There's alot of really good information here on SUO if you take the time to look through some of the threads I'm sure you'll find some interesting stuff along with some of the best scripts out there.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. ;)

Offline enclavaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • enclava has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 08:23:28 AM »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 08:33:56 AM »
Nice intro and welcome to the site.  Not sure how well the code will work on your version of the free shards but I am sure much will.  Enjoy your stay  ;D

Tags: