Author Topic: Paulonius' Turbo Fortificationer-er  (Read 6538 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Paulonius' Turbo Fortificationer-er
« on: June 02, 2010, 07:12:59 PM »
This script will pull Powder of Fortifying from one bag and use them to increase the durability of ALL items in a bag in your backpack to 255.  Good for adding powder to a batch of armor/weapons before you start to imbue. 

Do not have anything in your bag that you don't want to fortify.
Don't have anything in your bag that can't be fortified.
Not currently built for replicas or other items that have max durability less than 255.
Script does not attempt to repair anything.

Have fun!

Code: [Select]
;=====================================================================
; Script Name:   Paulonius' Turbo Fortificationer-er
; Version: 0.10
; Author: Paulonius
; Additional Custom Code written by MWinc
; Special Thanks to TrailMix and MWinc for the use of their code
; Client Tested with:
; EUO version tested with:
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI
; Initial Release Date:  06/02/2010
; Revision Date: TBD
; Global Variables Used: N/A
; Dependencies:  N/A
;----------------------------------------------------------------------
; Purpose: Applies Powder of Fortifying to bring all items in a bag up
;          to 255 durability
;======================================================================
; INSTRUCTIONS
; 1. Place items that you want to fortify into a bag in your backpack
; 2. Have enough Powder in another bag to fortify your items
; 3. Do not put items in the bag that have a maximum fortified durability
;    of less than 255. Script does not currently support these items.
; 4. Do not put items in the bag that you do not intend to fortify.
; 5. Hit play and follow the directions

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Fortificationer.txt
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Scrripty

Re: Paulonius' Turbo Fortificationer-er
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 07:58:08 PM »
That's a badass idea Paul. :)  Nice!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 08:32:57 PM »
Ultima has been waiting for this.

=P

Offline luv2luvlong

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • luv2luvlong has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 12:31:39 AM »
Wow, I was thinking about this the other day. I'll give it a whirl soon and let you know how it goes.
"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle" - Sun Tzu in reference to his five points of victory.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2010, 04:07:00 AM »
Does it make them 255 or as close as possible without wasting a charge?

Like if an item is at 246 it'll stop applying (cause the next charge will take it to 255 and you waste the 1).

I guess, to most utilize your POF you need to make 245 the last charge used.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 05:04:30 AM »
As written it will waste a partial charge. If you want it to avoid wasting any charges, change the 255 in the script to 245.

I make loads of PoF, so I suppose I don't mind wasting partial charges.
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2010, 05:19:30 AM »
200,000 for a POF, 20,000 a Charge, 2,000 a Point of Durability. I suppose it's not so bad to waste a few points.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2010, 06:42:01 AM »
What shard is that on cerveza?  On my home shard I only pay 100k per POF which makes it 1k per durability charge.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2010, 12:14:52 PM »
Huzzah!

Your on a roll Paulionius!

This will make the process of crafting woodland armor pieces much less of a headache. Literally....I get a headache trying to POF that volume of items manually . The EC Client has is so you can repeat 10 times and but it's still a PITA when your trying to POF 20-30 pieces which is what you need to do if you want any items after the enhancing process.

This will help the cause greatly! :)

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2010, 04:31:30 AM »
200,000 for a POF, 20,000 a Charge, 2,000 a Point of Durability. I suppose it's not so bad to waste a few points.

Don't make it make sense!!! 200k is still WAY too much to pay compared to the 90k on my home shard!!!!!!!!!!!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2010, 06:05:10 AM »
Price varies from shard to shard.  200K on Atlantic is the high with around 145K the low end by some shiester who is *cough-Me* taking advantage of short supply.

I noticed that the script misses every once in a while.  I have done about 25 pieces with it and 2-3 were short one charge.  I will throw in a check to make sure that it is running them all the way to the target level.

-Mario Andretti

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2011, 08:27:29 PM »
Congratulations your Script has been moved to the script library
(if you dont think the section is appropriate please pm me)
Thank you for your submission
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: