Author Topic: Hello world!  (Read 1727 times)

Offline asdmanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • asdman has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello world!
« on: June 23, 2010, 07:03:06 AM »
Hello! I just started playing UO a month ago and i really love it. Mainly playing on my bs and running bods but got a warrior on the way too. I would love to start scripting to help my fellow uo players!  ;)

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello world!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 07:44:52 AM »
Could you tell us a little more about yourself?  Nothing too personal, but we woud love to hear where you live, how old you are, what you do when you are not gaming, etc. Tell us what got you into UO and what your best memory to date is maybe? 

SUO requires a little more effort on the introduction to get full access. 

Thanks!!
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline asdmanTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • asdman has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 08:12:29 AM »
Well, just turned 20 and i live in finland.. im unemployed at the moment. Dont really have any good memories yet but maybe ill make some. I like coffee, cigarettes, beer and of course.. R-RATED movies!

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2010, 08:39:49 AM »
Works for me, I got a laugh out of it and that counts for something.  As soon as a mod finds your post I expect you will be granted relatively full access to the site.

Welcome to SUO!!
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Tags: