Author Topic: hello everyone  (Read 1823 times)

Offline bulldawg2434Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bulldawg2434 has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello everyone
« on: June 28, 2010, 06:14:10 PM »
hey iv been away from uo for about a year now just comin back and cant wait to see wat all is new. hopefully find a few good lootin and farmin scripts on here

Post Merge: June 28, 2010, 06:18:48 PM
also forgot to mention iv been playin off and on since 99 so iv beed around played several shards and templates..i like makin new chars also just dont like the carpal tunnel that comes with it :)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 06:18:48 PM by bulldawg2434 »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 04:45:26 AM »
blah...what a uninteresting intro...we KNOW your here for the scriptz...your going to have to try a little harder to get em though. Tell us more about yourself, what kinds of chars do you like to play, what shards, you know, put some effort into your intro. Right now I just dont have the effort to unrestrict you.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline bulldawg2434Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bulldawg2434 has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 12:31:39 PM »
well my names brian i like to pvp mostly... curently im makin a sampire and wammy char to solo some spawns..chessy is my home shard.i have 2 accounts both around 12 years cant wait to hit 12 to get the house teles...tried wow out for awhile couldnt get into it as much as uo tho..it was good in its own way but just not uo to me..if anyone would like to kno anythin feel free to pm me

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 05:33:55 PM »
Welcome to the site, another recommendation check out our new search button it is almost like the corp por spell !

Tags: