Author Topic: Hello All!  (Read 1291 times)

Offline clblvdrTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • clblvdr has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello All!
« on: June 30, 2010, 07:13:13 AM »
Hey friends, my name is Chris,

I figured since I have been a member to the site for a couple months, I should introduce myself and become more involved in this community.
My UO adventure started way back in... oh geez it had to be late 1999 to early 2000, just as the Renaissance pack came out. I fell in love with the game right off the bat. I remember starting my smith named Miner on the Baja server... And the time I mined up my first vein of Valorite... and also the day I bought my first small house in the swamp to the west of Trinsic in Felucca, and also later that day when that PK killed me in my house... *tear* Man those were GREAT days!

And today I play a Legendary Smith/Tailor on Chessy. I own a 18x18 in Malas, (I'll get my Castle one day!) And All I can tell you is I love every second of this game, I tried some of the other games out there like WOW and SWG... but UO has my heart.

As far as my scripting goes, I would consider myself a noob. But I can stumble my way around a script. I even made a BOD filling script that would call s7's filler, (amazing script!) and fill a whole book... But somehow it got erased by my wife, so now I'll have to start again.

Well I have been rambling on and on, so I'll see you guys on the boards!

-Chris

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello All!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 07:17:48 AM »
thanks for the thought put into your intro we do appreciate that.  Also check out our search button there is a lot to check out here !!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello All!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 08:49:05 AM »
Yay, another thoughtful introduction!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: