0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • GRAVESHADOW has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: July 04, 2010, 02:12:54 PM »
Hello I am graveshadow I just started back into playing ultima online after being deployed in the army to iraq and I am interested in learning more about scripts. I have a couple roomates that i recruited to playing ultima as well and previously dabbled in scripts many years ago but forgot most of it lol and look forwar to getting back into the swing of things after being gone for so long look forward to joining your community and becoming an active member and hope to hear from you all soon thank you.

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 02:30:42 PM »
Hello I am graveshadow I just started back into playing ultima online after being deployed in the army to iraq and I am interested in learning more about scripts. I have a couple roomates that i recruited to playing ultima as well and previously dabbled in scripts many years ago but forgot most of it lol and look forwar to getting back into the swing of things after being gone for so long look forward to joining your community and becoming an active member and hope to hear from you all soon thank you.

Well, I see you really  didnt learn a lot from the comments on your post of May 3rd. Tell us more about yourself...what kind of chars do you play? What kinds of scripts are you looking for...you only added about one line of text to your last post..not enough to get me to unrestrict you...sorry.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Tags: