Author Topic: hello everyone  (Read 1679 times)

Offline aghostTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • aghost has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hello everyone
« on: July 06, 2010, 12:57:53 PM »
hello i go by the name aghost i havent been playing uo for 15 years or even 10 years i have really only played free shards for the last 3 years i have found it very interesting and fun

i have found i like the t2a era the most...i have started to use scripts in the last 2 months and have stumbled upon this forums looks very interesting and alot of knoledge .. hoping to share some experiences and hoping to learn a thing or two..

once again im aghost .. and look forward to the community

Post Merge: July 06, 2010, 01:02:29 PM
i almost forgot im 27 and from florida woot..... say NO to Oil
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 01:02:29 PM by aghost »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 10:18:15 AM »
Say no to oil laden hurricanes ... And say yes to giving us more info about youself like what you like to do ingame and what brought you to freeshard rather then osi, and why you like T2A era better and a few things about yourself.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 10:36:59 AM »
I'm going to start playing Alexandria again since they finally got ML up and running.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 04:12:12 PM »
Welcome to the site.  See you on the boards.

Tags: