Author Topic: Hello (Introduction)  (Read 1458 times)

Offline mahaviraTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mahavira has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello (Introduction)
« on: July 07, 2010, 07:08:18 PM »
I recently got back into UO after a 6 year hiatus. Initially, my plan was to only play an hour or two a day. Sounded good at first, but I knew I was addicted again, when I started changing my sleep patterns to be able to collect more BODs. "Well if I wait another hour, I can get another round of BODs..." Damn!

I'm a mage, though no longer a very good one in PvP. I will be soon! (I've only been playing again for about a month.) I'm picking things up quickly, but there are so many new things to learn. Chivalry? Ninjitsu? Hell, we didn't even have weapon abilities, back in the day. Definitely makes the game more exciting, just going to take me some time to learn all the new options and fighting styles.

Anyway, I got here by looking for unofficial EasyUO scripts. Specifically, one that lets you donate to the vesper museum. I have the boards and was going to try to do it manually. But, after my first trip with a pack horse: That is not happening! No way, no how, I value my sanity way too much. And with my neurological disorder, very refined movements, like moving the mouse pointer to a little area, wreaks havoc on my nerves. Think RLS all over your body, which increases with every refined movement. Not fun.

I'm sure there are other great scripts on this site as well and look forward to being unrestricted.

Also: I don't have a wife, so I will tell you my measurements: 8 x 6.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello (Introduction)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 07:11:44 PM »
Welcome to the site... i will have you unrestricted shortly.  I have a script here for doing the boards but have to update it for the new line they put in for donation bags.  I suggest just putting the boards into commodity deeds and then using the new donation bag for quick turn in all at once.  The bag is a great addition that allows commodity deeds.  No need to really run a script now.

Offline mahaviraTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mahavira has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hello (Introduction)
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 07:14:18 PM »
I don't play on OSI. I play on a free shard: Pandora. I think I can alter the script a little if I need to change some things for a free shard. Thanks though.

Tags: