Author Topic: A short introduction  (Read 1425 times)

Offline solariusTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • solarius has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
A short introduction
« on: August 02, 2010, 11:11:56 AM »
Good day guys,
I first started UO more than 10 yrs ago, way back in 99! but i never quite got the hang of it and i stopped playing. to be honest i found it boring beside D2, Starcraft and CS =p i blame it on the folly of youth.
very recently, like about 2 yrs ago i started playing at the behest of my friends, i guess the years have made me realise how fun UO can be. scripting just gets the irritating / monotonous parts of the game out of the way! and that's why i love UO as well, i can get a program to do monotonous stuff while i do other more challenging things.
i've been referring to EasyUO for a few months now when i chanced upon this webby while looking for scripts to make dragon barding deeds ( yes i'm that lazy when it comes to stocking my vendor )

i'm Zach from Singapore, 29 in a couple of months and my present account is presently 2 months shy of being 2 yrs old... i wish i had kept my old account alive way back when i started in '99!!! started using scripts about a year ago
i'm now on Formosa and well 150 ping doesn't make for fun pvp-ing so i pretty much do all other non-pvp related stuff. slowly learning more about the game!

any other formosa players here?

Post Merge: August 03, 2010, 11:16:38 AM
Oh i did forget to add what i do for a living!

I'm basically immersed in the F & B line. Been plying the trade for almost 9 years now. 6 years as a cook 3 years as a sommelier. what else can i say? i live to eat!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 11:16:38 AM by solarius »

Tags: