0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Surr4 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey!
« on: September 08, 2010, 12:10:56 PM »
Hi everyone, first of all I'm italian and my english still needs some improvements, so sorry about it!

Well, well, where do i start? From the beginning I'd guess. I started playing UO something like 10-11 years ago, i still had my 56kbs modem over a paid connection, you can guess my parents were not really happy about it ;) After an year i stopped playing but here i am now again, playing in a free shard. I started to play again a couple of weeks ago, and i'm still trying to catch up with all the changes that happened to the game!

One thing i found boring for sure, and that's spending hours clicking the same button to get some skill gain. Here it comes your help, considering that i have to build up my char from zero, i don't want to spend a month clicking a button to see sometimes a blue message! The time that i'm spending to click "the button" i could spend it to do some researches about the changes that happened to the game, and mostly how to get a decent gear, because that's the main problem i guess, "without a good gear you are nothing" ahah :)

Thanks for reading my post and i hope I'll get accepted!

Offline cdavbar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • cdavbar has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hey!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 12:16:19 PM »
Hello,

As a fair warning most, if not all scripts are meant for official shards.  Some will work on a freeshard and some are editable to be used on freeshards but usually isnt supported.

Good Luck!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hey!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 12:22:44 PM »
Consider yourself welcomed!  Enjoy.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: