Author Topic: Back to UO after an 8 year hiatus!  (Read 1468 times)

Offline AerialSTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • AerialS has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back to UO after an 8 year hiatus!
« on: September 09, 2010, 11:34:46 PM »
Hi All,

My name is Wes and I'm returning to UO after taking a long long time off. It was a very intense addiction for me for many years, but upon discovering women and partying, I quit. Now myself and my friend who used to play UO with me decided to return, as we are both currently unemployed. I played Atlantic for a number of years back in the 2001 - 2003ish era under a number of characters, mostly involved with PVP including AerialS (mage) and Sir Edwards (Axer) and was heavily involved with the Shadow Lord faction. I often reminise over better times spent raiding and 'ganking newbs' when a few select buddies and I get together over drinks. Because of this, and many other reasons, I've decided to make my triumphant (hopefully) return! My current fixation is placing a house and building up a few chars for PVPing. I can only hope that it's as much fun as it was prior to those awful powerscrolls.

Adios.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Back to UO after an 8 year hiatus!
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 04:41:17 AM »
welcome to the boards and back in the game
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 08:39:05 AM »
Welcome back, by the way how was the parting and the girls?

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2010, 08:41:16 AM »
Welcome back to a very different and still addictive UO

Tags: