Author Topic: New guy here  (Read 2025 times)

Offline jobamboTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jobambo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
New guy here
« on: September 11, 2010, 05:25:25 PM »
Hey you guys...

New member here. Been playing uo on and off for the past 11 years and once again, im back on. Been scripting with 0 experience as a past time just to see if i can do it. Found this site from looking for an idoc timer and i think i might of found it.

Also, very cool that the admin is from Escondido, Im a few miles south in Rancho Penasquito =)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: New guy here
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 09:33:31 AM »
Hey you guys...

New member here. Been playing uo on and off for the past 11 years and once again, im back on. Been scripting with 0 experience as a past time just to see if i can do it. Found this site from looking for an idoc timer and i think i might of found it.

Also, very cool that the admin is from Escondido, Im a few miles south in Rancho Penasquito =)

Well, almost a new member...until you make your intro a little (LOT) better your restricted status will remain. Try telling us some more about yourself, shards you play, chars you like to play. We already know you want scriptz...now earn them.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 01:38:58 PM »
Always good to have new people register and participate in the Forums.  It is what makes our Community diverse and unique.  What shards did you play on?  What kind of characters/templates do you play?  Do you consider yourself a Trammie, a PvPer, or a Resource Gatherer?   

Welcome to SUO!

ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline jobamboTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jobambo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 01:04:30 PM »
Hey you guys...

Well, almost a new member...until you make your intro a little (LOT) better your restricted status will remain. Try telling us some more about yourself, shards you play, chars you like to play. We already know you want scriptz...now earn them.

I currently play on UO Secondage but will most likely be switching once Revelations gets released. I am an Idoc hunter, mainly because Ive conquered UO so many times that nothing else entertains me.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 01:56:47 PM »
lol, quite confident in your uo skills.  I think you will enjoy the idoc timer/ moniotor here.  you will know the fall times with killer accuracy.  Welcome to the site... now go conquer IDOCs

Tags: