0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • coolwhip has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
roots
« on: September 12, 2010, 08:38:01 PM »
Salutations! Like everyone else here, I'm still a uo addict. I've played ultima since 1999, starting on Lake Superior and played OSI until around 2003, when I found the free shards. I like that I can go back and play prepatch uo and this option has completely revitalized the replay value of uo in general [not to mention it's free outside of donations] =D Currently, I play uo hybrid and defiance with a bunch of friends irl. Outside of uo, I spin fire, make music, and like to festival hop. I don't often have a whole lot of time to play uo and the scripts help me have the time to do the little things that would normally take too long, such as making pots or training blacksmithy etc. A great many thanks to you. =)

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: roots
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 09:02:22 PM »
Spin fire?  Post a video of that, please!

:o

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 07:02:45 AM »
I feel like I may be a worse addict than ever.  Not cool but certainly fun.  Anyway, welcome to the site.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 09:49:35 AM »
SpinFire !!

Check this out it is pretty self explanitory I beleive

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 05:53:38 PM »
Wow.  That looks...fiery.

Good way to meet your new neighbors during wildfire season!

Tags: