Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 1482 times)

Offline EnuflogicTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Enuflogic has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello All
« on: September 15, 2010, 10:32:49 AM »
New to the ScriptUO community, but hope to become a veteran someday!  I've been playing UO for...let see...7 years or so, but not all concurrently.  I played back in the day before there was a Trammel.  The days when there was no insurance and while you were out hunting/taming/t-hunting you ALWAYS had to watch your back.  Where if you had a Vanquishing Silver Katana/Kryss you were the ish.  I was actually around when Trammel was introduced with the moonstones.  Don't think I've ever killed as many Lizardmen in my life as when you needed to bounce back and forth and needed some moonstones.  Anyway, I quit playing for a couple of years and have recently been playing on some free shards.  I was playing on UO Shattered Legacy for a while, and then went over to Pandora when that one shut down.  Still looking for a good home on a free shard or hoping that UOSL comes back.  I have recently been playing the Necro/Mage template more than anything else, but I'm also working on a Tamer and a Sampire.  Gotta figure out how to play the Sampire tho as I've never played one of those before so that should be fun.

Look forward to meeting and chatting with some of you, and if there's anything off topic you like to discuss my outside UO time is filled with softball and bowling.

Tags: