Author Topic: Hi guyss  (Read 1463 times)

Offline arcmertTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • arcmert has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi guyss
« on: September 16, 2010, 01:17:03 AM »
My name is Mert. Im from Turkey. I am 28 years old and married. Working for an engineering company as a mechanical engineer.

I have started to play this game in 99. After some sphere server tries in 2004 i started to play RunuO freeshard servers. I have played at least 4-5 servers with all kinda characters you can imagine. I got bored to use all ready scripts and want to learn more about scripting for EU. I found your website via google. I have heard TrailMyx before from the scripts i have used.. I want to see what you guys do and get some help to improve myself as a newbie scripter. I am sure i can find great friends and answers for my newbie questions.

I hope to make a good conversations and have fun here..

« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 02:24:49 AM by arcmert »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi guyss
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 04:08:30 AM »
Welcome to the site Merc, thanks for the intro.

Restricted status lifted, enjoy!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2010, 07:30:32 AM »
Welcome to the site.  We started around the same time.  I still remember staring at the box at a target saying to myself maybe i shouldn't buy this...  never played an online game before... and i know how badly i get addicted.  Enter current state.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2010, 08:56:06 AM »
Welcome aboard and check out our new and improved search button it makes jerri curles :)

Tags: