Author Topic: hi - edited  (Read 2600 times)

Offline delchiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • delchi has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
hi - edited
« on: November 28, 2010, 08:13:11 PM »
I am a UO vet with a few years of scripting experience. Looking to see what this forum has to offer and to see what I can do for you fellas. I have written scripts for gold farming, taming, reagent gathering (server specific), and mining. Currently I am working to improve on my gold farming script.

and the edit...

I am 24 years old and live in the US. I played on Lake Superior from 1998 to 2002. I started out as most did in those days as a miner and eventually grew into a PK miner until I became fully integrated into the PK lifestyle. Alot of good memories from those days. I eventually moved onto PRS around 2004. The first being Metropolis where I got my first real introduction into easyuo with the famous the walking mumbling miner bot (TWMMB). I never spent time learning the easyuo language but rather using other people's scripts. Around 2006 I moved onto Angel Island where I began learning to write my own scripts but I stopped playing UO do to real life circumstances, being deployed in the US army to Iraq. Upon my return to the states I started to play a role playing server called Grimmworld. That had to be one of the most interesting parts of my UO career. A few years later I was deployed to Afghanistan. Where I got back I played as a beta tester for a server called UO Saviour and currently am playing a different server, UOSA. I have begun to script lots of useful scripts for myself but I find that when I run into a problem there is no one there to guide me so I am left with all the troubleshooting. Most of the errors I end up with errors that are so minor that another pair of eyes probably could of picked it up right away. Sorry about not fixing this sooner alot of real life complications got in the way, mostly work. I was actually a member here before and guess my account got deleted due to inactivity. What I am looking most to achieve from this site is insight on my own scripts and to get ideas from members scripts.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 06:17:35 PM by delchi »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: hi
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 08:19:43 PM »
Long time UO player. Got into scripting alot lately and developing a gold farming script atm.

Thats nice, but if you would like to be part of this community you are going to have to put some effort into a intro. Read some of the stickied intro's to get a better idea about what we are looking for...but I can tell you that a intro comprising of 14 words isnt gonna cut it!

I am a UO vet with a few years of scripting experience. Looking to see what this forum has to offer and to see what I can do for you fellas. I have written scripts for gold farming, taming, reagent gathering (server specific), and mining. Currently I am working to improve on my gold farming script.

Actually we are looking to see what you have to offer...in a intro that is. This still isnt going to make it. Tell us more about yourself..freeshard or osi? what kinds of chars do you play? what kinds of scripts you looking for here? dont be afriad to use some words.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 08:22:18 PM by Toptwo »
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 01:46:49 AM »
for example........ Good Example

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 04:54:17 AM »
This site has alot to offer and in return we just ask a little of you and that is show us somethanks by putting a little work into your intro.

Offline delchiTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • delchi has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: hi - edited
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 06:43:07 PM »
Probably a good idea to give myself a bump.  ;)

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 06:46:50 PM »
a very good idea indeed.  thx for the upgrade on the intro.  restriction lifted.

thank you for your service

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 08:06:49 PM »
Welcome!

Tags: