Author Topic: Screenshots from RIFT  (Read 23095 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Screenshots from RIFT
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2015, 01:55:48 PM »
I still play it occasionally.  Actually I'm back to it with the latest expansion.  It scratches my itch for questing/leveling style of play.  I kinda like the PvP also, but haven't done it much with the latest expansion.  I hear they changed it somewhat and don't really know what the general feelings are about the changes.  I also started WoW back up, but after playing Rift I just can't really get into it.  WoW is just scratching my nostalgic itch - nothing more to see there.  :)

I seriously would like to try and do the raids, but they are so complex and I just don't have the skills to help out those who have been memorizing the mechanics to be of any use other than cannon fodder.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2015, 04:05:58 PM »
Look for a weak target and attack it.   hehe   PvP now is mosty down in VvV town..   Still get the few that check the champs what is time consuming. for a 2 min raid  :)

Offline ZigZagZebra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ZigZagZebra has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2015, 09:56:01 PM »
Yea I'm with ya TM, so far rift's mechanics are so complex I feel like I'm just treading water. Inching towards level 20 and doing rifts with strangers out there. We'll see if I can get the hang of it!

Offline rwek

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rwek has no influence.
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2015, 01:10:39 AM »
I tried this game twice on free trial - I never could get into it.

Infact for MMOs the only ones I enjoyed less were japanese.

Tags: