Author Topic: Trapped Box Maker  (Read 43387 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Trapped Box Maker
« on: February 06, 2011, 12:24:44 PM »
+1
Code: [Select]
;=======================================================
; Script Name: Mwinc. Trapped Box Maker
; Author: Mwinc
; Version: 1.0
; Client Tested with: Baja
; EUO version tested with: 166
; Shard OSI / FS:
; Revision Date:
; Purpose: Prevent Para Spamming
;=======================================================

Requirements:
1. MWSubs.Txt Must be Saved into the same folder as your EASYUO Program
2. Must Either Be Human or Have at least 20 Carpentry
3. At Least 1 Tinker Tool on you
4. A Secure With Regular Boards, Iron Ingots, and Bolts
5. A Trash Can Within 2 Tiles
6. Containers Within 2 tiles that you wish to fill
7. 100 Magery
8. 100% LRC

Setup:
Set %Secure to the ID for your  Secure Container.
This Script will fill as many chests as you would like, all you have to do is Enter the TYPES For the chests you wish to have filled and it will run until all within reach are filled.
With that Said, set %Chest_Types to the TYPES for the Chests you wish to fill.

If you don't know what a TYPE or an ID is, you should probably look at some tutorials here or at easyuo.

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
MWSubs.txt
Mwinc. Trapped Box Maker.txt
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 05:47:40 PM by manwinc »
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped Box Maker
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 08:33:12 PM »
+1
Thanks for posting this Mwinc.   :)

I know this is mainly a PvP script.

I should put it to use and keep a box on all my PvM characters. Currently I only carry a trapped box on my sampire. 

I almost died a few minutes ago on my treasure hunter because I didn't have a trapped box on me.  :-\

It's nice seeing a script pop up again ...refreshing is the word that comes to mind....especially from one of our Jedi Masters! 8)

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 09:00:34 PM »
+1
Very nice, I'm tired of buying these things.  Thanks for posting it MW.

I think I remember someone telling me that the ideal tinkering level is around 40 to get the really low damage boxes.  Is this true, or am I thinking of something else??

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 10:54:59 PM »
+1
Actually ultima, this is the script for crafting them :)

My Trapped box User is A billion Years old and isn't very reliable, but I try to not use scripts in pvp whenever possible.

YOU PARA SPAMMING LOSERS MAKE ME DO IT!

BAUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Scrripty

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 09:12:53 AM »
+1
I love using scripts in pvp.  I have scripts that pvp better than most pvpers. :) heh

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 09:38:51 AM »
+1
A certain little journal scan tool with a little "wrapper" to use a trapped box is all you would need to ensure you trigger one whenever you get para'd.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 10:43:56 AM »
+1
How much damage does a box like this do?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 10:51:32 AM »
+1
Depends on two things.

The level of the tinker and your physical resistance.

If you have a tinker who fails 90% of the time... and 70ish physical resistance... then maybe 11 points or so.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 11:01:27 AM »
+1
OK Thanks!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 07:27:16 AM »
+1
Problem cerveza is when you run into too many actions going on at the same time.

BANDIS
APPLES
POTS
TRAPPED BOX
SHURIKENS
Smoke Bombs

They all get engaged in an object timer to the Death, Usually Resulting in my enemies death mind you, But still can get annoying!
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline pashadiv

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • pashadiv has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 12:59:26 AM »
+1
Problem cerveza is when you run into too many actions going on at the same time.

BANDIS
APPLES
POTS
TRAPPED BOX
SHURIKENS
Smoke Bombs

They all get engaged in an object timer to the Death, Usually Resulting in my enemies death mind you, But still can get annoying!

MW is 100% correct on this. You're far better off not relying on a crutch and learning some good timing (IE aids and heal pots) on your own. Once you get good at your macros you'll find these kinds of scripts to be completely useless and sometimes will get you killed. Plenty of ppl still use a trap box tripping script however.

Sidenote: Carrying trap boxes on PvM characters is uber tech! :P

Scrripty

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 01:37:27 AM »
+1
Timing is all fine and dandy, but you're mistaken if you think a well written script can't take down a pvper or even a group of pvpers.  It's very possible and I think most of us dont do it because that's how we like to pvp, we do it because we can and scripting is fun. :)

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 02:30:49 PM »
+1
I use a trapped box script 100% of the time, and 1-2 other scripts depending on the template
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline gogetta

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • gogetta has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 10:02:07 AM »
+1
there's no download link :(

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 10:18:07 AM »
+1
there's no download link :(

And there won't be for you, unless you comply with the rules of ScriptUO.

Tags: