Author Topic: Breastplate of the Berserker  (Read 5380 times)

Offline manwincTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Breastplate of the Berserker
« on: February 08, 2011, 05:47:24 PM »
Okay, so I've been farming these Renowned Poison Elementals for quite some time now. Has anyone actually ever gotten a breastplate of the berserker off one?

I seem to recall somewhere that someone once picked one up off the ground, but I've never heard about it being a stealable.

Its the only thing I need to finish my GG thrower.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Breastplate of the Berserker
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 05:53:23 PM »
I seem to recall somewhere that someone once picked one up off the ground, but I've never heard about it being a stealable.

sometimes the arti drops to teh ground when it spawns and most of teh time it is on the corpse.  that is what you heard folks referring to.  it is not a stealable.  it is wildly rare.

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 05:59:28 PM »
i ran acid ele about 30 times or so and didn't get one.  i ended up switching to the faery dragon spawn w/ dual wraith form throwers.  ended up getting tinker legs, selling them, buying 2x breast plates & a ssi cloak lol.

i woulda done the acid ele spawn more, but its laid out junky and works slow compared to a spawn like faery dragons which is wide open, and can be cleared start to finish in like 5 minutes.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 06:17:50 PM »
I did finally get one off of that spawn. 

I can't begin to imagine how many times I ran it, got fed up and bought one.  Went back to test out some different things on another character, and guess what frikkin dropped for me? 

As for the ones that people found on the ground.  If I recall, they were found in the rat spawn.  Not sure if it is still the case or not, but used to be that anything that was thrown on the ground or dropped in Ter Mur would re-spawn over in the garbage dump a.k.a. the rat spawn.

Offline Sulter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Sulter has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 04:16:07 AM »
My friend Saul was able to get 2 at the rat spawn within 2 hours.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 05:21:44 AM »

Was this recently?  If so, I know where I'll be hanging out while MW is in the ele spawn. :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 05:31:25 AM »

Dunno, maybe I am just unlucky, but I have done the rat spawn in excess of 300 times and have yet to get a unique drop. NOt sure how somebody can get/find something there 2 times in a few hours. I literally have 100's and 100's of each of the regs that spawn drops and like I say, NO rares!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 05:37:43 AM »
I've done a bunch of Rat Spawns in the past and gotten two arty's. The neckless (not lavalier) and the repond slayer hammer pick. Actually, the hammer pick might have been a Goblin drop...
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 05:39:44 AM »
I've done a bunch of Rat Spawns in the past and gotten two arty's. The neckless (not lavalier) and the repond slayer hammer pick. Actually, the hammer pick might have been a Goblin drop...

I "believe" Sulter is referring to picking them up off the ground, not a drop from a mob.  Could be mistaken however.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 12:30:47 PM »
Breaking out the army + a tamer to chain out these things as fast as I can.

Took me 24 straight hours of doing the renowned wyvern to get the stupid the stupid tinkers leggings.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 12:55:32 PM »
uoguide.com only shows the basilisk breastplate from the rat spawns.  are you sure you can get the berserkers breastplate from them?

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 01:21:14 PM »
I think they mean you can pick them up off the ground there.

Some sort of glitch where the breastplate spawns on the ground, then gets teleported to the rat spawn.
Monkeys and Typewriters!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 01:29:45 PM »
I actually just sold one the other day, and my Cousin got one the next day after me.. so they do still spawn at the acid slug champ spawn...

Tags: