Author Topic: A New Introduction  (Read 2410 times)

Offline skallegrimTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • skallegrim has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
A New Introduction
« on: February 13, 2011, 11:54:51 AM »
I have heard of this site from some of my friends, and im hoping this could assist me better in training my chars and gathering some stuff.

Im a former ultima online player, but have been on a 3 year break from the game.  just came back and is all went up and down.
so its like starting from scratch.

Cant wait with searching for helpfull scripts ect.

sign
Skallegrim

Scrripty

Re: A New Introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 12:48:06 PM »
You'll probly have to try searching for rules too. :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2011, 01:08:21 PM »
We think you need to modify your post and tell us much much more about yourself before we welcome you.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2011, 05:24:30 PM »
What brought you back to UO? What shard/s do you play on? What do you like to do in UO? What are your girlfriend/wife measurements? What do you do in your spare time? Have you ever used or written a script in the past?

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2011, 06:42:19 PM »
is this rancids cousin?!

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2011, 08:36:53 PM »
LoL You guys are too much sometimes!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline skallegrimTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • skallegrim has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2011, 12:14:35 AM »
Hello Everybody.

So here i try again, hope this will fullfill my aplication to this site.

My Ultima name is Skallegrim and im a 50 year old guy from Denmark.
My english is not the strongest, but i try my best, and with some help from my friend i manage better.
I started playing this Lovely game many years ago. actually so many years ago, that i was a part of the bounty reward system and keys for your houses :p.
back then was it so much more exciting to play. atleast your nerves was hanging out when you left your house to the bank with the key.

after a short break for a year i came back and started up again with alot of good rl friends. Also my wife started playing this game. sometimes that wasent the best idea. :p
well i mainly do in crafting, resoursing and do quests.
im not that strong in pvp, but i try my best.
around 4 years ago i had to make a break from Ultima, and started instead playing WOW. fun game but after a couple of years i missed the many things Ultima has.  houses ect.
so last year i desided to come back and start up again- thank god i still have some good friends around to help me up going.

in the past i find easyuo was a good site to help me train characters and organise my bods ect. but now i hear that this site was strongly recomended. so here i am.
im not the biggest programmer, but i try fumble around from time to time with scripts.

Now im back at the game, started playing on Drachenfels, with my rl friends again.
got my first castle and again mainly are doing my crafting and collectiong resources.
i kind of like this new imbuing stuff.  that pretty fun.
but i need to train alot of new chars.  since my old account was giving away when i stop last time. so its hard to start from the begginning. but this new guarantied gain system is much better now.

My wife is with me again, but she dosent play to much. but im back strong as ever.

hope this was better, i really dont know what more to write.
kindly
Skallegrim

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2011, 03:54:59 AM »
Ah, that's much better!  Welcome to the site.  Your restriction is lifted.  Enjoy.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2011, 04:58:18 AM »
nice update!  yes, we have strong trainers here and many other fun scripts.  plz be sure to let authors know how the use goes and welcome to the site.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2011, 06:20:42 AM »
Welcome!

Tags: