Author Topic: Hello to everyone on here!  (Read 2582 times)

Offline TombTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tomb has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello to everyone on here!
« on: March 09, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
Well lets see, I'm Tomb aka Tom Bombadil. I've been playing UO since hell way back in 99. I'm originally from Napa Valley played there up until it started dying out and then they came out with Origin and I've been playing there ever since and off and on, on Pacific as well. I've been a PvP enthusiast as long as i can remember always stuck to playing a dexxer. I play a Sampire and a discord tamer for PvM.

I didn't start getting into scripting until late 2003/2004 I'd say been doing every since to train characters, getting supplies. The possibilities that it opens up to you to do things with more than one account at a time that you would normally need 2-3 people to do a quest is just out standing. I've done some dabbling and editing of scripts to ones people have posted that didn't work fully or they just stopped updating the script themselves. It's a fun thing to dabble in and does take time trying to do it but it's well worth it in the end.

I take pride in playing UO and I'm a die hard fan and always will be until the day it ends god speed that it never does.

Well that's all for now....Hello to ever one out there, looking forward to hearing from everyone and seeing what a good community this forum turns out to be.  :)

-Tomb Aka Tom Bombadil.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Hello to everyone on here!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 03:50:45 PM »
welcome to the site.  you will find many supportive threads and scripts here.  i hope to see you active in contributing to them.  enjoy

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 04:48:57 PM »
Welcome

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 05:13:39 PM »
welcome to the boards.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 08:24:27 AM »
welcome

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 09:55:05 AM »
Welcome to the site TOM. Did you used to be a member here before or on WinUO.org or UOCoders? I remember you I believe. I normally do not mistake anyone and I distintly remember that name :)

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 11:25:39 AM »
Welcome and I do remember your name as well. As some have said to me in the past..make full use of the site's Search engine. It works wonders and saves tons of time.

Offline TombTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tomb has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 11:58:19 PM »
Nah I'm sorry I've never been on any one of thoughts two sites that you listed I'm sorry. I'm still fairly new to the downloading scripts off of web sites tons of the ones I've always used or tried editing have always come from close friends that send them to me.  But I do look forward to getting to know people on these boards.

Tags: