Author Topic: My names Citrus and i like cheez-its.  (Read 4560 times)

Offline Citrus82Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Citrus82 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
My names Citrus and i like cheez-its.
« on: April 04, 2011, 11:38:42 AM »
Hi,

Lol sorry about the title, i'm not very good at naming things, that's why my names citrus...i got it off a soda can years ago.

Anyways, lets see... I played UO for a like 4 years on the Great lakes shard, in the guild [C|C] then moved on to the greener pasters of world of warcraft. After playing that for a few years i got board and quit.

Now me and my friends are playing on a Spanish speaking free shard, even though not one of us speaks Spanish lol. We picked that shard because we wanted to play a shard that was as close to OSI as we could get, without all the no skill cap type stuff.

Im quite the sci-fi buff, yes i have watched every official show/movie that has the name StarTrek, and StarGate in it. Im about 6 foot tall, i weigh around 225, my left hangs a little... well nvm.

I play a few old school ( at least old school to me) fps games, like C&C renegade, and battlefield Vietnam.

The reason im here: Now that i play on a free shard, hardly any scripts work so i have been learning how to make my own. To be honest i highly doubt any scripts i get from here will work. I plan on tearing some of your scripts to shreads as to see how they work and further my knowledge of making one myself.

Thanks

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: My names Citrus and i like cheez-its.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 12:03:34 PM »
With a name like Citrus I was going to guess you would like.. well, oranges and other citrus type stuff...

Welcome to the site Mr. Cheez-Its!!!
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 12:15:14 PM »
Welcome to the site and nice short little intro. Nice and to the point. Check our forums out we have tons of scripts to look at and figure out how they work but we also have a learning area as well. Please do not be a stranger and see what all we have to offer.  Even hang around and become part of the community we all have input on how to do something and usually can help give guidance when needed.

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 12:27:52 PM »
Cheeeeezzzz....mmmmmmmmmmm (ala homer)

Welcome. Search button = friend

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 01:55:26 PM »
Welcome!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 05:12:11 PM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 09:00:55 PM »
welcome

Offline Citrus82Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Citrus82 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 01:46:17 PM »
Thanks for the nice welcome, if i don't reply very much don't take it as a insult, i just don't post much in forums. I have followed some forums for many years, yet have less than 50 posts.

But i never know this place could be different for me, and thanks again for the welcome.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.6%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 02:10:22 PM »
Thanks for the nice welcome, if i don't reply very much don't take it as a insult, i just don't post much in forums. I have followed some forums for many years, yet have less than 50 posts.

But i never know this place could be different for me, and thanks again for the welcome.

That's pretty common with people here.  I'm a notorious board lurker, but the people here are kinda cool and easy to chat with.

When Cerveza found me at EasyUO, I barely had 100 posts.  Now if you couple all the work I've done at Winuo, uocoders, and here, that's alot of jibberish posts!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    1.4%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 06:27:17 PM »
8153! Damn!

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 07:01:36 PM »
8153! Damn!

He's a maniac!

And here I was all impressed with my activity being above 10%

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 07:28:59 PM »
You see those that lurk and those who j4bber.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 05:08:46 AM »
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 05:11:01 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: