Author Topic: Hi I am Hans  (Read 2136 times)

Offline Hans04Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Hans04 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi I am Hans
« on: May 06, 2011, 02:22:52 PM »
I started playing UO back in 2000 when I was 16 years old and my classmates from my German class convinced me to play.  So the legacy of Hans began.  I have taken many breaks but can never seem to leave for good.  Although I have never really gotten good at pvp, I have made a name for myself being able to solo peerlesses and most recently champ spawns.  So I would say I am a PVMer at heart, but I don't mind going to Fel and getting my ass kicked.

I played many shards but have always called Great lakes my home.  I have played mostly tamers and necro mages, but more recently I have really gotten into the Sampire soloist template.  I spend almost 100% of my time spawning, either in large groups with my guild or on my own.  Either way I really enjoy the feeling of killing and champ and it has been rewarding for me.

Outside of UO I have a job in marketing and I also play wheelchair rugby which has been a amazing way to stay in shape.  I am always willing to help out, even if i don't know what I am doing,
« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 02:38:28 PM by Hans04 »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi I am Hans
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 03:28:25 PM »
Thanks for the intro, restricted status lifted!

Welcome to Scriptuo!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 04:25:36 PM »
welcome welcome welcome.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 05:32:22 PM »
Welcome!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 05:47:10 PM »
Welcome to the site.  I use to be a big spawner.  Now, I struggle to play but still love the game.

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 05:53:46 PM »
I just love to script and modify scripts!! Playing is just the way to keep score!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 07:02:37 AM »
Welcome to teh boards and scripting is a hobby gor the most of us kinda like playing hte game is a hobby also :)

Offline Outlaw Josey Wales

• Full Moon Rising!
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Outlaw Josey Wales has no influence.
  • Respect: +59
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2011, 04:06:49 PM »
welcome and when all else fails abuse the search button it does work