0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JDHalfrack has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: June 09, 2011, 06:06:26 PM »
Hello fellow avatars!!! My name is Josh (or Vigo, Joshua the Great, Whitey, Sigfried, Item  ID, or any other of the names I've used on various shards...).  Currently I teach high school Physics, Physical Science, and basically every computer class known to man... I have a stay-at-home wife and a 15 month old.  So, unfortunately, I am just a casual UO gamer these days....

I must admit, I have not played on an official UO account since my goodness... November 2001?  I play free shards here and there, but now with the family and not a whole lot of time, I can't justify paying a monthly subscription.  But, my favorite gaming memories are the 3 to 4 years I played UO.  I still have pictures from my escapades way back then.  I still remember my first (and only) guild; Interpretive Womb.  I remember killing my brother for no other reason than I could.  I remember my first house, first IDOC, earning my first million. Hunting in the caves and running for my life when "the Reds" decided they wanted to hunt that same cave... Unfortunately, the best story I have is also the reason why I stopped playing UO. However, it's not one for these boards... someday I can share the details, but I think for now I'll wait until I'm accepted, lol...

Anyway, I've just been introduced to Script UO and I thought I'd take a gander down this path and see what delights it can bring to my current few UO experiences!  I like making editors for other games and such (I've made a bunch of utilities for Madden '07, '08, and so on ---> you can check those out at football-freaks.com if anyone plays Madden on the PC), so I thought I'd take a look at some of this for my own interests, too!

See ya in the forums!

JD
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 08:57:57 AM by JDHalfrack »

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 09:33:06 AM »
Welcome!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 11:02:21 AM »
welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Online gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2011, 11:59:54 AM »
WELCOME!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2011, 12:04:49 PM »
welcome to the site

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2011, 09:46:45 AM »
Welcome to SUO and have a good look around. There is alot of information to go through here !!

Offline SolidSnake

• ScriptUO Guild
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SolidSnake has no influence.
  • Respect: +34
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 05:30:50 AM »
Welcome. Lots of infomation and stuff here to tweak your interests. Feel free to use the search button to excess.

Offline JustAnotherFace

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • JustAnotherFace has no influence.
  • My new toy....
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 05:31:53 AM »
Welcome to our world!

JaF
All that tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson

Tags: