Author Topic: Greetings fellow UO scriptors  (Read 1293 times)

Offline skerescrowTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • skerescrow has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings fellow UO scriptors
« on: July 27, 2011, 02:22:55 PM »
I have to start by giving you my history regarding UO.  I started way back when Yew Gate/house fighting was prevalent and everyone and their brother was at the Spawn Champs.  The nerve racking anticipation of whether or not the ganking crews would steal that sacred scroll or the glory of making it back home and selling a +120 Eval Int for $200 on Ebay.  Seriously, I did that once...  Kind of stinks that they put the Kabosh on that stuff...  I left UO because of the changes regarding the PVP and moved on to World of Warcraft.  To make a long story short I came back to UO because I missed the diversified character building and of course Scripting!

I have primarily played on the Great Lakes Shard and have created several 7x GM characters.  I've even done it twice because I got rid of my first account.  The only thing that stinks is that I don't get the vet rewards/awards.  I would consider myself a novice scriptor and probably do better making suggestions for scripts rather than creating them.  I'm hopeful that I can not only receive here, but also give back to the community.

My biggest thing is being able to be competative in PVP.  To do that, you need decent characters, trades, and materials.  I'm hoping that I can accomplish this by utilizing some of tools on this site and in return hopefully help someone else when they need it.  Although "BC" used to be the big guild on Great Lakes it looks like they are gone.  I was hoping to build a character strong enough to take those guys on, but it looks like I'll have to take it out on some others  ;)

To summarize, I'm a middle aged man playing UO when my wife isn't looking.  She's hot by the way so I don't want to screw that up...  I get my kicks out of messing with scripts and look forward to becoming one of the Script UO community.

Best Regards,
Jack

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings fellow UO scriptors
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 02:33:24 PM »
WELCOME!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 05:01:50 AM »
Well jack welcome to the site and do not become a stranger. Please hang out here any time you want to and as always abuse the search button. We also accept pictures of hot wives :)

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 05:05:13 AM »
Welcome to SUO! Enjoy the site!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 08:56:16 AM »
welcome
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: