Author Topic: frneo's Weapon Crafter v5.0.1 08/31/11 now has TM's Advanced CLAw Support  (Read 50113 times)

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v2.0 out 08/07/11
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 06:33:16 PM »
+1
You could have it smelt.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Neo barely matters.Neo barely matters.
  • Respect: +155
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 06:50:27 PM »
+1
You could have it smelt.
Yes, that's a good idea...

However, if it's possible to unravel with 0 skill in imbuing, I think it would be more profitable to unravel still...

Can anyone confirm this? If it's confirmed that one can't unravel with 0 skill, I would definitely add an option to smelt the weapons in the next release...

Cheers!

EDIT: Just confirmed it... With 0 skill in imbuing you're still able to unravel... You will get only Magical Residue though... However, it still outweighs the benefits of smelting....
The only downside would be if you don't have access to a Soulforge near your secures I guess...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 07:13:47 PM by frneo »
Never refuse an invitation.
Never resist the unfamiliar.
Never fail to be polite.
And never outstay your welcome.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 07:32:38 PM »
+1
I place a forge beside my crafting area and have raised imbuing to 50 on my smithy.  I use to just smelt all the stuff when I did this by hand but I have access to unlimited ingots so it makes little difference really.  Do you have a weight check that I have missed?  For some reason I craft 6 weapons and then it goes to the  imbue sub, I haven't really looked into the code due to everything else being fine and this is minor at best.

Does smelting reveal you like the imbue?  I'll have to check that out.
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2011, 07:44:43 PM »
+1
I place a forge beside my crafting area and have raised imbuing to 50 on my smithy.  I use to just smelt all the stuff when I did this by hand but I have access to unlimited ingots so it makes little difference really.  Do you have a weight check that I have missed?  For some reason I craft 6 weapons and then it goes to the  imbue sub, I haven't really looked into the code due to everything else being fine and this is minor at best.

Does smelting reveal you like the imbue?  I'll have to check that out.

I didn't add a weight check, I just set a check that will unravel when the unravel bag gets 6 weapons... This can be changed to the amount you want... This allows for easier customization by users... I left this at 6 because I found it's a safe value to use for most people... And it's still pretty fast I guess...

The code I'm talking about is on line 872
Code: [Select]
if #findcnt > 5So, when there are 6 weapons inside your unraveling bag, you will unravel... Just change this number according to your likings...

I just used weight to check for some other stuff in the code...

About the hiding, I can't say, I never cared much about being hidden or not while doing stuff...

Cheers...
Never fail to be polite.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 03:26:03 PM »
+1
Hey there frneo,

I know myself and many others have been hoping to find something like this for quite some time now, so thank you.

I just gave it a run with 20 DC hammers, and it works flawlessly.  Fantastic job.

One thing that I noticed as I was watching it for a while. (And I'm not really sure if this is really an option, but just a suggestion if nothing more.)  I believe that you could almost double the speed of the script if you were to craft the weapons directly into your unravel bag.  Drop your ingots into that bag and crafting there would cut out the need to drag and drop every item made into that container.  Then after crafting 6, or however many, scan the bag and pull any that qualify into your keepers container.

I've always liked crafting directly into my unravel/recycle bags just so I don't have to move things around. 

Regardless, your script is fantastic and I thank you for taking the time to put it together.  I have thousands of low end hammers that I've been wanting to burn, but doing them while sitting here was awful boring.

Thank you.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 03:40:58 PM »
+1
Hey there frneo,

I know myself and many others have been hoping to find something like this for quite some time now, so thank you.

I just gave it a run with 20 DC hammers, and it works flawlessly.  Fantastic job.

One thing that I noticed as I was watching it for a while. (And I'm not really sure if this is really an option, but just a suggestion if nothing more.)  I believe that you could almost double the speed of the script if you were to craft the weapons directly into your unravel bag.  Drop your ingots into that bag and crafting there would cut out the need to drag and drop every item made into that container.  Then after crafting 6, or however many, scan the bag and pull any that qualify into your keepers container.

I've always liked crafting directly into my unravel/recycle bags just so I don't have to move things around. 

Regardless, your script is fantastic and I thank you for taking the time to put it together.  I have thousands of low end hammers that I've been wanting to burn, but doing them while sitting here was awful boring.

Thank you.
You're welcome! Thank you for the kind words! :)

And I gotta say, I love the idea of crafting the weapons directly in the unravel bag... I'm definitely gonna look into that! Thank you for the suggestion!

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2011, 04:17:21 PM »
+1
I've had it burn through about 50 or so hammers.  I'd forgot just how rare it is to have a pure 100% with no incorrect mods, close to hitting the lottery I bet.  Way back I did this by hand, I could not express my love of this script in strong enough words:)

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2011, 04:48:39 PM »
+1
Ok guys, version 2.1 uploaded!

Some feedback is appreciated as always.

2.1 should be a lot faster than 2.0

Hope you enjoy! :)

I'm glad to see people getting some use out of this!

Cheers
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 05:28:28 PM by frneo »
Never fail to be polite.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v2.1 out 08/09/11
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2011, 05:33:20 PM »
+1
Wow great hope to try it this weekend!

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2011, 06:35:19 PM »
+1
No reason to thank me...you're the one making my sampire's life all that much easier. :D

2.1 downloaded and running now.  Only about 5 hammers in so far, but yes, it is MUCH faster.  I know what I'll be doing the rest of the night!

(For those that want to craft more than 6 items, the new line to change is 904)  if %trashcnt >=6  Sneaky of you to change the var :P

As for me, I'm not seeing where to change the amount of ingots it grabs. Can you point me in the right direction?  I usually keep my pack almost empty, so crafting 30-40 items at a time is pretty easy.

Thanks again for the phenomenal tool frneo!

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2011, 06:51:08 PM »
+1
No reason to thank me...you're the one making my sampire's life all that much easier. :D

2.1 downloaded and running now.  Only about 5 hammers in so far, but yes, it is MUCH faster.  I know what I'll be doing the rest of the night!

(For those that want to craft more than 6 items, the new line to change is 904)  if %trashcnt >=6  Sneaky of you to change the var :P

As for me, I'm not seeing where to change the amount of ingots it grabs. Can you point me in the right direction?  I usually keep my pack almost empty, so crafting 30-40 items at a time is pretty easy.

Thanks again for the phenomenal tool frneo!
I had to change the var to %trashcnt because the check I was using in version 2.0 wouldn't work with this new code.

Also, the amount of ingots it grabs is 7 times the amount necessary to make your weapon. So, if the weapon you're making uses 8 ingots, it will grab 56 ingots from the secure, as soon as you have less than 8 ingots in your backpack.

You can find this on line 229
Code: [Select]
set %amount %minimum * 7So, if you increase this number here, it will increase the amount of ingots to grab from the secure, according to the amount necessary to make your weapon...

Hope this helps...

Cheers
Never fail to be polite.

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2011, 06:59:26 PM »
+1
I was just coming back to edit my post.  I noticed where you had used a multiplier for the ingot pull.  Thanks for getting back to me too quickly.

I was only messing with ya about changing the variable.  I knew there was some reason behind it, even if I'm not adept enough know what that reason is.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v2.1a out 08/09/11
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2011, 08:00:02 PM »
+1
Version 2.1a uploaded:

I was reading through the code and noticed an issue that would prevent Elemental Slayers with Fire or Poison Damage to be saved.

Should be fixed now!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline NeoTopic starter

• Prime Program
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v2.1b out 08/11/11
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2011, 08:06:28 AM »
+1
Version 2.1b
Removed all goto's as a birthday gift for Cerveza! :)

Also removed previous versions.... This should be working fine...

I haven't tested 2.1b myself yet, so, if there are any problems, please tell me about it!

Cheers!
Never fail to be polite.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: frneo's Weapon Crafter v2.1b out 08/11/11
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2011, 10:17:14 AM »
+1
Yes, another soul saved!!
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: