Author Topic: Terra Nova  (Read 12714 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Terra Nova
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 08:49:29 PM »
Yup, same same. Quite enjoyable.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 06:53:43 AM »
sounds pretty interesting ... going to have to track it down now.

You can check it out here if you wish EN. 

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/terra_nova/

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 06:41:01 PM »
Ok.. So I missed the first hour. damnit! I watched the last half I'm 50/50 on it since I missed the beginning action looks great kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.  I just hope this isn't going to be another LOST Television show..

Offline Goliath

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Goliath has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 02:31:03 PM »
If you can catch the first half it would help a great deal.  That was one thing I really liked was that they really took the time to lay down the background for the show.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2011, 05:33:46 PM »
My earlier post has link to where you can watch the whole episode or fast forward and just watch what you missed.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2011, 05:06:24 PM »
I really hope the show stays centered around the cop and the mysterious backstory/politics...NOT the stupid teen angst. 

Also - how stupid are these dinosaurs?  They can slice up an armored vehicle built with 2145's technology, but they can't eat that chick or bite through that kid's leg? 

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2011, 07:34:09 PM »
I really hope the show stays centered around the cop and the mysterious backstory/politics...NOT the stupid teen angst. 

Also - how stupid are these dinosaurs?  They can slice up an armored vehicle built with 2145's technology, but they can't eat that chick or bite through that kid's leg? 

LMAO !!  I was thinking the same thing. They can cut you in half by just farting but can not kill a chick running in the jungle for real !!

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2011, 04:31:26 AM »
Well, they all seem to be bullet proof :(

I hate that. Future bullets can't penetrate ancient lizards.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2011, 05:24:14 AM »
They have really small brains and just dont realize they are dead!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2011, 04:55:49 PM »
recently watched and got caught up on this show and even though I am enjoying it I am finding the episode story lines a little weak....  especially compared to the most obvious comparison Lost or even Stargate universe.  But its entertaining enough and can watch it with the kids as well,  waiting to see how the master story line develops.

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2011, 04:07:18 AM »
The writing isn't very good. The last episode had some holes and the ending was completely out of place.

Spoiler: show
So this dude killed the professor and stole his identity. Then he's going to kill this girl to keep that stuff covered up. Daddy comes along and saves the day. So why did they end the show with the scene showing the apples that the guy saved by finding the fungus eating beetle?

Completely the wrong message to send. Actually I don't get what message they were trying to send... It's ok to murder someone and steal their life as long as you do something good with it? And what happened to the dude? They banished that other guy for murder, shouldn't this guy get banished?

It is fun to watch with my son. The stories are pretty good stand alone shows, and the "carried plot" seems to be pretty interesting. Wonder if it will see season 2?
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Paulonius

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2011, 05:12:08 AM »
I like the execution of the effects, the actors and the larger story-line, but I have to agree that the sub-stories and some of the dialogue are weak.  Its like they just don't have the right team writing the episodes. 
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2012, 10:57:49 AM »
Game over man....

Not renewed.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2012, 11:02:28 AM »
I'm not surprised.  I couldn't get into it.  I think I only watched 1.5 episodes.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2012, 02:07:27 PM »
Yep.  Same.  It had such potential, but then devolved in the typical monster- or unsolvable-problem-miraculousl-solved-of-the-week, a la Stargate, etc etc.  Been there, done that.

Tags: