Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Publish 73 Comes to Origin  (Read 5268 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2.4%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
[UO Herald News] Publish 73 Comes to Origin
« on: November 01, 2011, 12:00:03 PM »
Publish 73 Comes to Origin

Greetings,
We'll push Publish 73.0 to Origin today, Tuesday 1st at 5:00 pm EDT.
Please check the previously posted Publish 73 Notes and Additions. Here are are the additional changes:

Publish 73.0.0

Christmas Gifts

Customizable Welcome Mats (2 styles)
Vocal Santa Statue
Customizable House type signs
Scroll of Transcendence Book

Veteran Reward Items
This year for the 14th year we have added the following in celebration:

Group Bracelet of Binding – This item allows you to bind with 10 people at once.  Handy for those times when part of your group is lost or has issues with running into trees and being left behind.
Seed Box – This box will identify all seeds put into the box, it will hold and organize up to 500 seeds.
Shard Shields – We have added this as the 14th year vet reward.  These are new art that represence a specific  shard.  The shield will give you a character transfer token once a month to the shard it represence.  The token is account bound, so they can not be traded or sold.  If you have a shield in your house and the house decays the shield will disappear. 
Sheep Statue – This statue is a resource giver, it will give you 10 pieces of a random hide or wool.  This caps at 100 resources so make sure you collect your items.

Classic Client  7.0.19

Trial accounts can only join the Help Channel

Enhanced Client  4.0.19

Trial accounts can only join the Help Channel

http://www.uoherald.com/node/484

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Publish 73 Comes to Origin
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 12:17:28 PM »
Group Bracelet of Binding – This item allows you to bind with 10 people at once.  Handy for those times when part of your group is lost or has issues with running into trees and being left behind.

Easy way to make sure your script army is in the correct place.

Shard Shields – We have added this as the 14th year vet reward.  These are new art that represence a specific  shard.  The shield will give you a character transfer token once a month to the shard it represence.  The token is account bound, so they can not be traded or sold.  If you have a shield in your house and the house decays the shield will disappear. 

Holly *Beep*   -- Im so glad i still have 15 rewards left.. but sadly im only 13 and change years...

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 01:03:42 PM »
even if i still had my original account, i'd only be hitting 9 years :(

stupid 14 year veterans taking all the fun from us noobs

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 02:46:41 PM »
I'm not sure how wise this is from a business standpoint. Don't they sell transfer tokens on uogamecodes.com?

What's next....soulstone shield?

Someone sell me some Shard Shields! I'll be needing 6 or so. PM me.  ;)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 03:46:23 PM »
I'm not sure how wise this is from a business standpoint. Don't they sell transfer tokens on uogamecodes.com?

What's next....soulstone shield?

Someone sell me some Shard Shields! I'll be needing 6 or so. PM me.  ;)

I'll sell you one in a few months ...... but sadly you wont be able to use it anyways... note the words in the description  ACCOUNT BOUND.   So this is for vets only...

The token is account bound, so they can not be traded or sold
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 04:13:55 PM »
Yea sux my oldest account is only 11 years old. I played way before beta but got pissed off once and took a break and let my accounts lapse and houses fall.

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2011, 05:12:52 PM »
Seriously, though;  We need to set up a network to get ourselves around the shards free of charge.  My intent is to link Sonoma to Atlantic, and vice versa.  Possibly also to Pacific or GL.

We need a sticky thread where people commit to the shields they're going to get! 

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2011, 05:28:33 PM »
Seriously, though;  We need to set up a network to get ourselves around the shards free of charge.  My intent is to link Sonoma to Atlantic, and vice versa.  Possibly also to Pacific or GL.

We need a sticky thread where people commit to the shields they're going to get! 

you have a 14 year yet account already then nobama ?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 05:34:06 PM »
Holy crap, finally a cool reward!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2011, 05:49:59 PM »
Seriously, though;  We need to set up a network to get ourselves around the shards free of charge.  My intent is to link Sonoma to Atlantic, and vice versa.  Possibly also to Pacific or GL.

you have a 14 year yet account already then nobama ?

Yep yep.  Playing since 1997.

EDIT:  Okay, I just checked.  13.92 years, 167 months.  So, one more to go - although I think I'm getting shorted a month or something, because I ought to be there already.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 05:55:15 PM by NObama »

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2011, 06:01:35 PM »
Also - read closely, folks:  the *tokens* are account bound, not the reward itself.

Boo. Yah.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2011, 06:02:26 PM »
Also - read closely, folks:  the *tokens* are account bound, not the reward itself.

Boo. Yah.

Yup ... easy profits... we should see transfer token prices fall a little. My account age seems about 6months of since this new management system.   
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:04:25 PM by Endless Night »

Offline NObama

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2011, 06:09:44 PM »
I'm expecting to be able to lock the reward down and set it to use by "anyone."  Thus, we should be able to sell the access to the tokens.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2011, 06:14:38 PM »
I'm expecting to be able to lock the reward down and set it to use by "anyone."  Thus, we should be able to sell the access to the tokens.
You do realize that you only get 1 token per shield a month right.

hese are new art that represence a specific shard. The shield will give you a character transfer token once a month to the shard it represence. The token is account bound, so they can not be traded or sold. If you have a shield in your house and the house decays the shield will disappear.

Just reread the description and wrong interpretations are going around myself included....  Its a little unclear. To reassess

The Shields may or may not be Account Bound  (So Trading of shields might be valid)
The Xfer Tokens Produced ARE Account Bound  (no token trading personal usage only)

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 06:21:28 PM by Endless Night »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2011, 06:34:58 PM »
you will probably get a too young to use message.

Tags: