Author Topic: [UO Herald News] Reminder: Housing Decay Reactivated on 01/16  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Spaz FerretTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    2%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Spaz Ferret has no influence.
  • I LIKE COFFEE!!
  • Respect: +13
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Reminder: Housing Decay Reactivated on 01/16

We will turn on housing decay on Monday, January 16. Please take the necessary steps to secure your house before its turned back on.
If want to log in but you haven't had the chance to link your account in the Account Center yet, please check the Account Center Management Page guide and the How to link my Accounts guide. You can always contact 'support@ultimaonline.com' if you encounter a problem.

See you in-game!

http://www.uoherald.com/node/520

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: [UO Herald News] Reminder: Housing Decay Reactivated on 01/16
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 12:02:17 PM »
Does anyone know how the new housing decay will work?

I'm closing down 3 of my 4 accounts. How long will a house stand on a closed account?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 12:03:53 PM by Ultima »

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 12:11:03 PM »
There was a lot of debate on stratics about this very thought. To give the long and short of it. They are supposed to give closed accounts 90 days to reactivate, but if you figure in the fact that they have had the decay timer turned off for more than 90 days some are betting on the fact that on the 16th of jan that all is pardons are off and that all will fall witht he 7 day decay timer active. So according to this you should have 6 to 7 days before everything falls.

Offline freddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 01:19:05 PM »
welp this means my tower i paid 30m for is now worthless. ATL is gonna be crazy come idoc time

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 02:39:30 PM »
welp this means my tower i paid 30m for is now worthless. ATL is gonna be crazy come idoc time

I am betting they fubared something else in the housing with the last few updates they have done just not showing since housing has been turned off. I would wait and see what happens.

Tags: