Casa de TrailMyx > Hardware Design

Home Theater Projectors

<< < (3/3)

Ultima:

--- Quote from: Newsman on February 26, 2012, 10:49:39 AM ---psshhh you need to get a thunderbolt capable projector ;)

--- End quote ---

Tell us more about the greatness of Thunderbolt interface.

You have a device with this port that you use?

Masscre:
I do not believe many devices support apples underdeveloped thunderbolt interface ?! Personally I would not waste the money on something that is propietary and possibly would never become any kind of standard.

Ultima:
I'm not sold on the projectors for the home but there are some mini-projectors that are portable if the need ever arose. If I got a job (I wish I had a job) where I was travelling a good deal of the time maybe a mini-projector would come in handy while watching my HTPC library on the wall in the Hotel Room.

Looks like Thunderbolt was created by Intel but brought to market by Apple. Appears to be pretty fast but I'd need to hear more and learn more about it before purchasing a device with a Thunderbolt port on it.

I'm not crazy about proprietary vendors either but for some items you can't get around it. I still have my Dell PC it does the job but I can't wait for the day when I can upgrade my PC from scratch and get away from Dell!

Ultima:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version