Author Topic: Miffy's Item Finder  (Read 114108 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Miffy's Item Finder
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2009, 08:06:11 AM »
Hopefully they'll get EUO patched up soon so you can use it again!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Scrripty

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2009, 10:59:02 AM »
Drop this code in a new EUO window and you can kinda see what I was doing:

Code: [Select]
set %version 0.1
gosub MaddogItemSorterMenu

This looks great.  I have been thinking along those lines too... I'd LOVE to see this and the Claw's advanced loot rules combined... :)  I think TM should write some subs to make using the claw ruleset nice and easy for us newbs!!!  I want to add advanced rules to my dexer too.  I've been looking into ways to do that.  Say have dropdowns, and you can "build a casting sub" with advanced rules... waits... basically change the functions of the spells and when and how they cast using advanced "rules" like TM uses... be an interesting project for sure. :)  I'm a firm believer in giving power to the user.  The more things to tweak and play with the more fun it is.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2009, 12:29:23 PM »
Check out the CLAw post.  I have a whole bunch of subs already written to utilize it.  ;)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline owenvoice

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • owenvoice has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2009, 11:24:37 AM »
Ah nice! I've been looking for this script for a while ever since my HD crashed. This is one of my favorite scripts of all time, makes crafting on test center easy ; D

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2009, 11:27:21 AM »
My favorite script gettin' more love!

Offline owenvoice

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • owenvoice has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2009, 11:44:27 AM »
Oh, by the way how do I download it? I don't see a link : (

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2009, 12:09:06 PM »
well, you might start by following the site rules (give them a read) then posting up a propper intro.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2010, 02:19:44 PM »
TM,

If I want to search for multiple names at once, in the Search For box do I put a comma or semi-colon in there?

Such as henry, ghost, cruella, salty, etc?  OR henry; ghost; cruella; salty?

Also I am not sure if it is my resolution or not, as my menu seems to be squished together and I can't read all that is written.  This happens on other items that have a menu as well and could use some helpto fix it.  I will attach an example below.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
menu_problem.jpg
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2010, 08:44:31 PM »
Nope, it doesn't allow for multiple searches or "OR" logic.  Only "AND" logic of up to three different search criterion.

As far as menu squishing, it works fine on my end.  You seem to be having some windows issues...

You should check your windows settings, and change yourself over to using "small fonts". 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 08:50:31 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2011, 03:00:01 AM »
Searching for Durability doesn't work, returns nothing when I select any value to search for. Searching for N/A finds everything but searching for > 0 finds nothing.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2011, 06:40:00 AM »
Durability won't work since the number you are looking for is inside the string (i.e. Durability 69 / 72).  The item finder (and the CLAw for that matter) parse the string from right to left to find the value.  I don't further parse the string looking in the center for stuff because that's huge overhead that would be applied to every search because I'm then applying specific logic for just one piece of text.  Same reason why mage weapon stuff doesn't work.  

If you are looking for something like Durability 72 / 72, that still wont work because again it's left to right, and the script is looking for the division between the last number and the string.  So the string that it's picking up is "Durability 72 /".  

You can't change the logic by putting in "look for first space" because that'll break lots of things like "Faster casting" and "Physical Damage", etc.

Also remember there are 2 types of durability.  There's the percentage durability (attribute) and the actual durability (condition).    

With all that said, I just tried it and it does work.  It's catching the first durability or durability 100%.  It won't scan for the actual durability if the attribute durability is in there.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 07:56:35 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2011, 08:11:47 AM »
Try version .992.  I'm parsing a bit differently.  Also, negative values should work (i.e. faster casting -1).  Because the parsing is so different now, you might want to keep a look out for different find behaviour.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 08:15:30 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2011, 10:29:45 PM »
I actually scripted for you today, Cerveza.  I kinda miss that.  It's been about a year now.   My last work at all for EUO was the NGFS and that was march of last year.  Yikes, should I roll over and continue to hibernate?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2011, 10:37:11 PM »
LOL it's time, for a RETURN!
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2011, 06:08:37 AM »
Return we say !!