Author Topic: Miffy's Item Finder  (Read 114264 times)

Offline Tommy Boy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Tommy Boy has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Miffy's Item Finder
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2012, 12:12:21 PM »
Cool, this is one of my favorite scripts of all time.  Before searchuo.com this was a must for shopping vendors.

I see it has  a couple updates too.  My version is older. 

Thanks TM for your awesome work.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2012, 04:29:38 PM »
Heh, mine too.  It's a rare case when I write a script that I actually use very much.  But this one I generally kept open CONSTANTLY while I played.  There are still a few hiccups when commas are found in a price for an item.  Not sure what's up with that because it catches other commas.  But I used it the other day - kinda forgot how useful it is.

Anyhow, glad you find it useful still.  It's amazing the ways people find to use this script.  Always blown away by people and their inventive nature.

Perhaps one day I'll finish the CLAw rules adaption to this script...
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2012, 05:02:04 PM »
Just another plug for good ol' Miffy.  Used this again today.  Heck, I use it every time I play, pretty much.

I don't know who that guy is, but he ought to start a scripting website to host his genius for the masses.

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2012, 05:12:58 PM »
Just another plug for good ol' Miffy.  Used this again today.  Heck, I use it every time I play, pretty much.

I don't know who that guy is, but he ought to start a scripting website to host his genius for the masses.

Could you imagine the awesomeness it would entail??? I don't know if the scripting world could handle it...

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2012, 05:53:20 PM »

Could you imagine the awesomeness it would entail??? I don't know if the scripting world could handle it...

I can't tell if you're responding to my post, or if my subconscious is saying these same words in response to your sig.  Bzzzz.  Errrr.  Cannot compute.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2012, 08:28:30 PM »
So if I was to revamp this script, what would you like to see?
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tommy Boy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Tommy Boy has no influence.
  • Respect: +14
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2012, 11:48:55 PM »

Boy, that's hard to say.  Revamp it how?  It's already one of my most favorite scripts of all time.

I never have a problem finding what I'm looking for no matter how many items I have to search through.  I just load this up, set it and start clicking on containers.

It's especially a huge help when containers are/were organized in the Enhanced Client because those same containers are just a complete mess in the classic client.  Finding anything is easy with this script.

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2012, 07:16:21 AM »

Destination Container. Can't remember if that's already in LOL.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2012, 09:23:41 AM »
Ya, I believe I added that already.

As for what other features, I dunno.  It's really the question, "What else should this thing do?"
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 09:25:14 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Wilk

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Wilk has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2012, 02:53:00 PM »
Miffy's (my favorite script of all time) has been buggy for about a month now. I've tried the latest version and the previous one. Often if I have multiple bags inside a secure bag, it will not open the bags inside the secure bag. I need to search those bags individually half the time lately. If I use search surrounding, I don't seem to have the problem. Just when I search a one bag that has multiple bags inside it.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2012, 06:13:55 PM »
Do you know what may have changed in the game?  Since this script hasn't changed in a long time.  Are you searching a targeted container?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 06:19:14 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2012, 04:46:06 PM »
What is sad... i don't remember how i re-wrote your script to do XML... I don't remember how to CODE :( :( :(
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Chops

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Chops has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2013, 04:12:19 AM »
This script is out of this world, I am just sorry I didnt find it sooner, maybe I would be wearing glasses if I did :)
Cheers

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2013, 08:45:01 AM »
This script is out of this world, I am just sorry I didnt find it sooner, maybe I would be wearing glasses if I did :)
Cheers

I kinda forget all this script does.  Pound for pound this script is the most useful in my arsenal.  Glad you like it!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Chops

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Chops has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2013, 01:46:45 AM »
Oops, I meant, maybe I wouldn't! be wearing glasses.