Author Topic: "... I'm just an old lump of coal ..."  (Read 1375 times)

Offline DartisCreaghTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • DartisCreagh has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
"... I'm just an old lump of coal ..."
« on: April 06, 2020, 10:07:45 AM »
I'm a retired old USAF MSgt - getting a bit long in the tooth, but not TOO long - *yet*.  :D
My wife an I have a little cat, 2 dogs, 1 OOLLDDD bird, and 9 chickens - nothing tastes quite the same as a good yard egg!

I play the piano, guitar, drums, and bass.  I also write songs - nothing new in quite a long time..mostly just a hobby.  I used to sing in a gospel trio.
I have an extensive background in IT.  Please feel free to hit me up if you have questions, problems, or just want to chat. 

"I'm just an old lump of coal - a secret that nobody knows - but I'm gonna be a diamond one day!"

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: "... I'm just an old lump of coal ..."
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 10:09:34 AM »
Great, now that  know a bit about you, now what about in game.  What do you lie to do.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 04:08:07 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 10:38:02 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2020, 08:57:25 AM »
welcome to scriptuo
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: