Author Topic: Hello!!!!  (Read 2655 times)

Offline Sir FishTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Sir Fish has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello!!!!
« on: April 26, 2017, 02:14:03 PM »
My name is Fish (Sir Fish Alot) and have been playing UO since 2001 and have enjoyed every day of playing. I have taken a couple breaks from playing in the past, but for only short periods of time.

My name gives the correct impression that I like to fish..... a lot..... and that is how I started when I first joined the game. I started when a friend of mine showed me the game at work and I was instantly hooked.  I now have three accounts and have acquired enough crap to be officially called a UO horder of goodness. I have a range of toons with different skills that I have worked on throughout the years and loved it when I found out that scripts could assist me in my quest for loot and gaining abilities. I didn't know about this site until the other day, when a friend of mine told me about it and the best thing she said was how the people here like to help with scripting. I have always wanted to learn how to script, but have never had the time to dedicate to it.  My new year's resolution was to give it a try and I am here to keep my resolution.

I look forward to working with everyone and playing with you as well and I hope I can pick up the skills along the way.

Thanks for the opportunity and I hope this works as well as I imagine it can.

Thanks again,

Fish

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Hello!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 03:24:02 PM »
Ah, fishing is one of the best things about UO.  Glad you made it!  Welcome!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 03:29:29 PM »
Welcome to SUO.     I saw that name on OSI,  Sir fish alot.    If you have the will to learn, we sure will take the time to teach you.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 03:52:00 PM »

Thanks for your introduction

WELCOME!

Offline Hitechs

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Hitechs has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 04:05:12 PM »
Welcome .. Fish ... I like fish too :)

I like them soo much i even stock pile 10s of 1000's at a time.

if you want to, read over this script and thread, it might help understand scripting or maybe fill a fish quest crate for you :)

here the link:
http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51865&hilit=fish+monger

I will try to run it tonight or tomorrow just to make sure it still works with all the easyuo updates.
If it gives you any issues you can post in that topic or message me here!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 04:09:42 PM by Hitechs »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 04:38:46 PM »
Welcome to SUO!! I love to fish as well. Make sure you check out TM's fishing scripts.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2017, 12:00:31 PM »
Hitechs,

Love the Fish Monger script you showed me. The only thing I wish could be added would be to be able to fill multiple crates within the boat hold. I use the server lines and can get to several mongers at a time, and if the script could identify which ones were filled and fill any empty ones, it would save a huge amount of time.

Thanks again,

Fish

Offline Hitechs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2017, 12:02:19 PM »
great idea ... i not worked on that script in years ... so would be fun for me to update/upgrade it.

i will see what i can do

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2017, 11:50:08 AM »
That would be AWESOME if you can do that.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 03:04:26 PM »
Hitechs,

Did you have any luck with the update? Another thing I noticed is there needs to be a small lag in the pathfinding because if your heavy and deplete your strength, you have to pause the script to regain strength and then play it again. No biggie in the grand scheme of things, but I thought you would like to know.  Hope and wish you much success on it.

Thanks,

Fish

Offline Hitechs

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 08:58:38 PM »
no sorry .. got side tracked with a script to craft and turn in bucklers to get mace and shield arty

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=14347.0

thank you for feedback on the wait time ... i will make adjustments and add somekind of fail safe

Tags: