Author Topic: Gee Wilikers... a new introduction!  (Read 1204 times)

Offline NewOldGuyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • NewOldGuy has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Gee Wilikers... a new introduction!
« on: May 04, 2017, 12:05:01 PM »
+1
Hey guys and gals!

I'll start this intro off by stating how glad I am to be back in the world of UO. it's been at least 5 years since I last indulged in this guilty pleasure (perhaps a little longer... right around when High Seas came out!)

My Career in UO began in the checkout isle of a Blockbuster store in the mythical land of Canada. At the tender age of 11, I knew that I HAD to have the game, a small box bearing the name "Ultima Online: Renaissance". After what felt like hours of begging and pleading, my conquest was successful and I was online!

Along with many of my fellow ancients here, I witnessed and loved the pre Age of Shadows world, but did not shy away from any of the many changes that followed suit in the 10 years of game play I saw before I took my first leave for college. I returned for about a year between Stygian Abyss and High Seas, where I made the decision to "quit" and formally focus on the many duties that adulthood carries.

Being my first and true love, no number of other MMOs have ever been able to fill the void that this game left. Now that life is balanced and less crazy... I'm back!

I play on Atlantic, and most frequently on the characters Prometheus and Savage Ryder.

That out of the way, let me introduce myself!

My name is George, and as I'm sure you picked up above... I'm Canadian.

I was registered to ScriptUO many moons ago, albeit a lot shier than I am today.

I look forward to having many conversations of varying depths, and if anyone plays on Atlantic and is in need of a friend... I happily volunteer as tribute!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Gee Wilikers... a new introduction!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 12:14:02 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline NewOldGuyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • NewOldGuy has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 12:23:51 PM »
Thanks!

I look forward to it!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 12:21:29 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I think I may have heard of this Canada that you speak of, it is from Star Wars right?  ;)

Tags: