Author Topic: EUO wont work after using Stealth, when using Razoror UOSteam.  (Read 3179 times)

Offline CstalkerTopic starter

• Google Slut
  • ScriptUO Beta Tester
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cstalker has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
EUO wont work after using Stealth, when using Razoror UOSteam.
« on: October 23, 2014, 03:07:24 PM »
Ok i posted this on the Stealth forum but I figured I will do it here also.

I recently returned to uo and i like to help others learn how to script for themselves. I was turned on to stealth by Chrome, and I must say I am liking it a lot. While I am learning this, I still am trying to help others on EazyUO. The problem I am having, is that after i install the client and connect to a server with razor it works. But once I run stealth one time, I can connect with razor, without stealth, and euo will not recognize the client and I cant get any info form it. Now as i primarily play on free shards this is a problem. If i connect to the EA servers by running just the client.exe, EUO works as it should, but I don't know of any other way to remove the encryption other than Razor or UOSteam so i can connect to the free shards.

What does stealth to to Razor (and UOSteam) that would cause the client to think that it is not the right client for EUO? I have the client selection st to 7.0.38.2 which is the current patch. I have tried with encryption and without, with razor support and without. Nothing seems to work.

Has anyone else have this problem? I read over the English post here but didn't see anything.

Thanks for your time,
Cstalker.

Tags: