Poll

Which smart phone should I get?

Motorola Atrix 4g
0 (0%)
HTC Inspire 4g
4 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Which phone to get  (Read 1623 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Which phone to get
« on: June 09, 2011, 08:09:10 AM »
I'm eligible for an upgrade (three actually) and was wondering which of these would be a good smart phone?

It'll be my first actual web access, text, etc... phone.

*BTW you can click on the phone name next to the vote to load it's web page.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Which phone to get
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 08:14:36 AM »
HTC just has so many more pluses but Motorola does build a better phone and their signal strenth is just a tad better

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Which phone to get
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 10:03:10 AM »
I've been a fan of my HTC for a while now.  I've washed it in the washer (full spin cycle) 2 times now and it's survived and is still working fine.  My faux-daughter's iPod-touch didn't survive a quick dunk in the toilet.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: