Author Topic: S7 BOD Filler Script Error - Cant figure it out  (Read 4374 times)

Offline formerlyraraTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • formerlyrara has no influence.
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
S7 BOD Filler Script Error - Cant figure it out
« on: July 29, 2012, 07:41:08 AM »
Hello again, I been away for sometime handling issues and i wanted to come back and work up some bods again. I have used S7 for ages and love it to death but recently i have come across a error i have not been able to identify. "Script Halting craft info:item N/A not found" is the error i receive now. I have asked over on easyuo boards but no replies in about 3 weeks so figure i could kindly ask here to see if anyone has it working recently or found the problem with this script and has resolution. I would greatly appreciate it.

V/r
Rara

Offline manwinc

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!manwinc is a rising star!
  • "The Devs Hard at Work"
  • Respect: +123
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: S7 BOD Filler Script Error - Cant figure it out
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 09:20:27 AM »
Possibly triple check the property, before filling
Monkeys and Typewriters!

" Oh I know, We'll make a Boss Encounter that requires 3 keys per player to enter, Then we'll make it not a closed instance so you never know if you are going to pop into a fresh room or a boss that has 1% Health left with 20 dudes smashing its face in, wasting your time and effort"

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 04:43:54 PM »
Okay you have me on that one, please explain?

I have checked the pathlib folder, i downloaded script again, downloaded the actual craftinfo.txt as well needed. I went thru the script best I could and still not able to get it working properly. I am running ti in admin mode, tested other scripts of his with no problems, but for life of me not able to work that at all. Only reason i am  using it is for the tailor portion to do up some tailor bods.

Offline Coolface

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Coolface has no influence.
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 10:05:10 PM »
Same problem it just says cant find secure and then opens tailoring menu but wont do anything.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 11:12:12 PM »
Same problem it just says cant find secure and then opens tailoring menu but wont do anything.

I haven't run this script in about a year but every time I had issues with it was because of the gump changes.

I've been thinking about giving this a go but need to stockpile some BODs.

Hopefully someone will chime in. What are the latest gump changes to get this baby to work?

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 06:35:34 PM »
There has been a change that someone did to make it all work for tailor and smith - http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19289, the last page he posted up the whole script. I downloaded and used it today perfectly.

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 08:17:28 PM »
Which version you got.  2.6.1.b working fine for me.

sub s7MakeAnything
line 1708   set !craftGumpContSize 530_497      ;;;;modified 5 april 2010  530_507  ;;;;;;;;

I have try the 2.6.1c yet.  since that other have problem.  with the new version.

Tags: