Author Topic: Maddog's Automator  (Read 18817 times)

Offline UoLugnutz

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • UoLugnutz has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Maddog's Automator
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 05:12:45 AM »
- "Spawner" is a little sub that I use that Selects Nearest Hostile and Attacks Selected Target (new targeting system must be enabled)

Just reading up on the script and seen you mentioned the above under notes but do not see it anywhere? Curiosity had me wanting to take a look at it  :)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 08:11:25 AM »
OK...so I have a new version (working much better) ready to release...however I have one issue! I added lightning strike and momentum strike and rearranged the menu. But I have the script check if the user has any saved values and loads them. Not a big deal, however if the user HAS saved values with v1.0, they're missing values for LS and MS now. So the script tries to load up the values and the menu doesn't display a checkbox for LS or MS since my two variables do not have values in the registry. Anyone have any ideas for check if a registry-stored value is present?

check if its N/A   .. of course doing probably also also creates it if it didnt exist but at least you will know if it had a value or not
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline UOMaddogTopic starter

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 12:18:30 PM »
check if its N/A   .. of course doing probably also also creates it if it didnt exist but at least you will know if it had a value or not

I didn't realize it actually "returned" N/A if it didn't exist! I'll add that in and then I should be able to release it for public consumption! I should probably put that check on all the fields just to be safe. Thanks again EN! This script would be useless without you! (in more ways than one)
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 12:19:53 PM »
- "Spawner" is a little sub that I use that Selects Nearest Hostile and Attacks Selected Target (new targeting system must be enabled)

Just reading up on the script and seen you mentioned the above under notes but do not see it anywhere? Curiosity had me wanting to take a look at it  :)

If you check the box for "Spawner" when you're running the script, it will find the nearest hostile creature/character and then attack them (as if you double clicked on them in War mode). You can look at the code or I can post the snippet for you if you'd like!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 01:01:42 PM »

I didn't realize it actually "returned" N/A if it didn't exist! I'll add that in and then I should be able to release it for public consumption! I should probably put that check on all the fields just to be safe. Thanks again EN! This script would be useless without you! (in more ways than one)

I didnt check it .. you might want to make sure it works as advertised.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline roadrunner

• Activity:
    0%
  • roadrunner has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2013, 03:05:15 PM »
Maddog, again, many many thanks for an awesome job on the script!! i've only tested it briefly in my own house using dual clients and a necro casting blood oath on my sampire but the script worked and used an apple to cleanse it off :)
i wish i knew how to remedy the saved info problem so users can see the new option boxes when added. i just downloaded and ran this script but i'm not seeing any bushido check boxes so maybe i didn't DL the newest version?

• Maddog
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2013, 07:47:03 AM »
I haven't uploaded the newest version yet. I was waiting on some answers regarding the buffbar scanner. It appears many users were having issues when there were more than 4 icons in the buff bar (or perhaps CERTAIN icons, though I don't know which). Haven't had the time to have an in-depth discussion with EN about it to figure out if it's a logic issue in my script or a buffbar issue.

Offline roadrunner

• Activity:
    0%
  • roadrunner has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2013, 07:04:30 AM »
i did run this in doom after my little in-home test, but my sampire was only using apples. he didn't (that i noticed) try to cast remove curse. i'll give it another go & try to give you some better feedback.
i forgot to mention, on the doom run i only used it for 1 round. DF blood oath'd me, i died, frustration set in, i logged. :P

Offline ahjian

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ahjian has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2015, 04:21:06 AM »
Tried running with curse weapon option ticked but my char just keep casting Curse weap again and again.

I have scanbuffbar, EUO and Maddog's automator in the same folder.

Using ver 40b of scanbuffbar.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2015, 09:30:35 AM »
Tried running with curse weapon option ticked but my char just keep casting Curse weap again and again.

I have scanbuffbar, EUO and Maddog's automator in the same folder.

Using ver 40b of scanbuffbar.

This is probably an issue with the scanbuffbar...  Their are a boat load of new icons.  I will be releasing a new version soon ... sorry have been kinda slack.... please bear with me.

Tags: