Author Topic: WoW Gold  (Read 6699 times)

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
WoW Gold
« on: December 24, 2012, 04:42:05 AM »
Hey all -

I know there are a fair amount of people here who either play or have played WoW. I'm looking to pick up some gold for my son for Xmas and I'm hoping someone here may have a recommendation for a reasonable and trustworthy WoW gold vendor.

Depending on the price I'm looking for 10 to 50k on Trollbane.

Merry Christmas!

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: WoW Gold
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 04:56:34 PM »
Everytime i purchased gold in WoW, i got an email 1-7 days later with them giving me a warning about purchasing gold. This was 2 years ago when i was playing.. so i'm sure they are able to catch it a bit better than they did then. So all i am saying is be cautious about purchasing gold.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: WoW Gold
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 11:24:48 PM »
Hey all -

I know there are a fair amount of people here who either play or have played WoW. I'm looking to pick up some gold for my son for Xmas and I'm hoping someone here may have a recommendation for a reasonable and trustworthy WoW gold vendor.

Depending on the price I'm looking for 10 to 50k on Trollbane.

Merry Christmas!

X
I know that a friend buyed here http://www.mmoga.com/. Fast Deliver never had an issue

Tags: