Author Topic: Diablo 3  (Read 11570 times)

Offline dxromTopic starter

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Diablo 3
« on: March 04, 2014, 12:51:40 AM »
So, a friend of mine got me into playing Diablo 3 with it's new content and such. It seems quite a bit better than it was when I quit originally back after the slew of difficulty nerfs back in 1.0 and whatnot so I've been playing it in my spare time. I was wondering, is anyone else playing it? My buddy and I are looking to put together a full team to gear up and farm with, no bots (bot in your "offline" time). He's a Wizard and I'm a Witch Doctor and we have a monk who plays with us also. We're Paragon mid-30s at the moment (low but we just hit 60 like a day ago) and we play on Hardcore, given that we play on Hardcore we are looking for people who are innovative, understand their class and can think for themselves, who don't need to follow the standard cookie cutter instructions that come pasted on the back of every Blizzard game for their class.

Anyways, hit me up here or in PM, we can exchange infos.

PS: No I don't know of a current good bot. (Try google, or if it still works, ask Crome about D3TNT) Nor do I intend to look for one any time soon as I actually want to enjoy playing the game before I get tired of it :>

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline ZigZagZebra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ZigZagZebra has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Diablo 3
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 01:11:00 PM »
I have a paragon >100 (I forget) Demon Hunter with an M6 set, turret build.

I'm ZigZagZebra on D3 as well. Its been a little while since I played, but I've had the itch as of lately since they announced at Blizzcon they are rolling out the ancient legendaries with higher stats than normal legendaries and changes to the marauders set.

Let me know if you're still playing, and we can roll through some rifts sometime!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 11:21:13 PM »

Offline ZigZagZebra

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • ZigZagZebra has no influence.
  • Respect: +12
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 02:16:59 PM »

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 06:14:33 AM »
I must honestly say i like the PS3 Version of D3 much more then on Computer. D3 was always a money source for me on PC.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 08:33:38 AM »
I must honestly say i like the PS3 Version of D3 much more then on Computer. D3 was always a money source for me on PC.

Is that because you are focused on actually playing the game for the fun of it?  I bought it for the console a little bit ago and need to take the shrink wrap off.  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 08:59:19 AM »
Its more fun when 2 or 3 more friends come to your house to sleepover and play overnight then play online with thousands of stupid brainless people.
When D3 had the auction house it was a nice cashflow for meanwhile, but i beated D3 on PC in 24h on Version 1.03 on all modes. Then there was no reason to play anymore and i looked into the money mode...

Warden is not a bad catcher, but it tooked them 1 year and 3 banwaves i survived on my 24\7 farming mode to catch me. So i guess Warden is worthless except the bot leaks out  and warden can catch.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 09:02:29 AM »
That's why when I have the opportunity to attend a lan party I take it.    I remember when Duke Nukem 3d came out and we'd drag all the computers over to a friends house and play all night.  Those times were way more satisfying than today with endless interwebz.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline dxromTopic starter

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 11:57:46 AM »
That's why when I have the opportunity to attend a lan party I take it.    I remember when Duke Nukem 3d came out and we'd drag all the computers over to a friends house and play all night.  Those times were way more satisfying than today with endless interwebz.

Indeed. I miss LAN parties :(

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Tags: